• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who do you support in the BPL?

Who do you support in the BPL?

• Aston Villa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bolton Wanderers

• Everton

• Norwich City

• Queens Park Rangers

• Stoke City

• Sunderland

• Swansea City

• West Bromwich Albion

• Wigan Athletic

• Wolverhampton Wanderers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Wigan my favourite side in the Premiership at present. Love Martinez's optimism despite the fact they are **** the vast majority of the time but just now and again they will play really well. Sadly I fear they will be my favourite championship side next year (unless we get promoted which is highly unlikely) so it will probably be Arsenal.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
It is also not the BPL, I mean if you really really have to call it the EPL but don't bring ****ing sponsers into it.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
It is also not the BPL, I mean if you really really have to call it the EPL but don't bring ****ing sponsers into it.
The Premiership is how I always term it when speaking about it, if pressed I'll qualify that with an "English" on the front of it. But then again, I think if you were to do any differently here you'd get some funny looks. Don't think I've ever heard anyone who's having a casual conversation refer to it using the sponsors title.