• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Favourite Football Player

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Beppe Signori always my favourite player growing up because of Italian Football being on Channel 4 but has recently been charged with match fixing which rather ruins memories.

L Trumper

State Regular
Currently Nicolás Gaitán, Walter Gargano : both are quite brilliant , think former will go to one of the elite clubs with in next couple of years.

Overall it hard to pick one though.

L Trumper

State Regular
Currently Nicolás Gaitán, Walter Gargano : both are quite brilliant , think former will go to one of the elite clubs with in next couple of years.

Overall it hard to pick one though.
Nicolás Gaitán Signed with ManU apparently, just as I predicted :cool:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
In no particular order

Um got a bit carried away there

Non-SWA:

Last edited:

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
Gabriel Batistuta for me. The only football teams I have ever supported are Fiorentina and Roma, simply because he played for them. Would watch Football Italia just to see Batistuta play. Always picked Argentina whenever I played the earlier editions of FIFA or Pro Evo. Felt like crying when Argentina got kicked out even though I supported England, because it was his last WC. Stopped watching football (except for WC) after he retired.

Last edited:

thierry henry

International Coach
Dunno, it's a tough one :ph34r:

Nah tbh until a few weeks ago I would have been torn, I actually changed my username at other forums when TH left Arsenal, just never got around to doing it here. Probably confirmed as my all time fave by his return.