• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who would you prefer - Aguero, Rooney or Suarez?

Who would you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Was thinking about this today. All play a similar role, but each offer something a bit different.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
For now i'd say Rooney as he is proven over time in the Premier League. That may change though in a year or so if Aguero keeps up to anything like the standard he is at present. Suarez is just a good player in comparison to the other two in my opinion.

If it was a general point and not aimed at Prem then Aguero.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Hard to split Rooney and Aguero on current form. Suarez has a bit more to prove than them at top club level.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Rooney,IMO.

More complete player than the other 2. Can create goals, score goals, be the playmaker, Track back/tackle. Even more crucial to United this season.

cpr

International Coach
Dunno TBH, obviously Rooney is flying in the Prem, never really stood up at a big tourney, mainly due to injuries and the issue of having to play with 10 other Englishmen.

Aguero in the Prem is just scaring me....... Please send him back!

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Not his biggest fan by any means but it has to be Roon. The fact that he feels about ten years older than the other two when there's only a couple of years between the three says a lot about what they've achieved in their respective careers.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah cannot really argue with Rooney but would still take Aguero, the way he is settling is ridiculously impressive.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Dunno TBH, obviously Rooney is flying in the Prem, never really stood up at a big tourney, mainly due to injuries and the issue of having to play with 10 other Englishmen.

Aguero in the Prem is just scaring me....... Please send him back!
Had a great Euro 2004, tbh. All went Pete Tong when he broke his metatarsal.

Have Suarez and Aguero in my DT but not Rooney fwiw.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I got Suarez and Rooney, there's a reason that hardly anyone has Aguero + Rooney and it's because Suarez is valued about £3m less than those two.
There's a reason for that too..

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Aguero, Rooney and Dzeko for the win.

Also managed to nab Silva for my midfield as well.

I'd have Suarez at the bottom of the 3 mentioned, I think he's a great player but he's also over-rated.

For the Premiership, I'd pick Rooney purely on the basis of past experience and performance. If I was playing Football Manager and had the money, I'd buy Aguero every single time.