• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Fantasy Premier League 2011/12

cpr

International Coach
Might as well get it cracking seems the transfer saga's are dying down.

Gone for The Official Premier League one, and made 2 leagues.

So to join the classic style FA of CW Murray Mints Premiership, enter

82018-29824

To join the Mavis Murphy 'head-to-head' League ("It blows you away like no other!")

82018-29912

cpr

International Coach
Add yourselves to the head to head league too, you can do both with the same team....

I know its hard to follow so many others into Mavis' league, but the girls worth it

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Bizarrely I said I was in Like Jon O'Flynn, but now, I'm in his actual leaugue he created. Prescient stuff.

O btw CPR, tried the other league but for some reason it doesn't work:)

cpr

International Coach
Strange, as both Marc and BI have joined.

Had a tweak with the settings, set the limit of participants to 38 (had it unlimited), just incase that was having an effect. Try again :)

cpr

International Coach
Its showing you in both leagues though.....

Sounds more like site issues to me, a fair few have managed to join both leagues

Brentford Jack Firth
grecoz peter o'brien
gagfc Chris Dwyer

The only ones who havent joined the head to head.

And far too many haven't joined either!!!

Get on with it

biased indian

International Coach
can some one familiar on this tell me how often and how many transfers are allowed ..didn't bother to go through the full rules

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
You get 1 free transfer per gameweek. Additional transfers can be made but cost points (4 I think)

If you don't use it one week then you get 2 the next (but it doesn't then increase any further so you lose any further ones)

You also have a wildcard where you can make unlimited changes which you can play at any point, and I believe there's a second wildcard for use after the January transfer window (mid Jan - mid Feb)

cpr

International Coach
Last reminder as I'm ****ing off to Laahdon in the mornin, and wont be sober until kick off

GET IN BOTH LEAGUES FOLKS

cover drive man

International Captain
Not the best start for me. 2nd bottom and 3 players injured already :( Made a few big transfers including jumping on the city bandwagon and getting Silva in the midfield (Aguero's price looks far too hyped up) so hopefully it'll pick up :)

cpr

International Coach
Yeah I had my team decimated by injuries and the canceled game first week, could transfer them out, but can only bring back one per week. Currently left with a front line of Gyan, Zamora and Ameobi until week 3.....

Also, head to head league kicks off next week, so people need to join!!!!

biased indian

International Coach
Yeah I had my team decimated by injuries and the canceled game first week, could transfer them out, but can only bring back one per week. Currently left with a front line of Gyan, Zamora and Ameobi until week 3.....

Also, head to head league kicks off next week, so people need to join!!!!
you have free transfers till tomorrow rt ?

just changed the whole look of my team