• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Fantasy Premier League 2011/12

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Yeah, was there a prob with the new database or something? Very unusual to have another wildcard this early doors.

Will be punting Kieron Dyer in any event.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
It was a problem with the cutoff for team modifications according to the website, it didn't allow some people to make changes some time before the cutoff or something. Iunno, I'm just glad I was able to modify my team for free as it was average before.

cpr

International Coach
Yeah, was there a prob with the new database or something? Very unusual to have another wildcard this early doors.

Will be punting Kieron Dyer in any event.

FFS Brumby, was Hargreaves not in the database or something? You might as well have selected Darren Anderton for the other wing!

Anyway, bye bye Nani, Gyan and Ameobi.... Hello Ramsey, Agbonlahor and Aguero.

Last edited:

BoyBrumby

Englishman
FFS Brumby, was Hargreaves not in the database or something? You might as well have selected Darren Anderton for the other wing!

Anyway, bye bye Nani, Gyan and Ameobi.... Hello Ramsey, Agbonlahor and Aguero.
Was cheap & likely to play, well be a first choice, more like. Bench filler, essentially.

cpr

International Coach
either drop your email addy in here or email me at polmanuk at hot mail dot com and i'll see if a direct email invite will work.

cpr

International Coach
Nah, clearly judging he'll set the prem alight based on a game against a naive Swansea team is the right thing to do.

Plus he's keeping Hernandez' seat warm whilst he's got a headache (Rooney was a mil more... wanted Ramsey in the midfield so had to make the sacrifice!)

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
What are you guys total scores etc?
My score is officially rubbish, for the nth year in a row, I've giving up and played my wildcard, Silva was about the only guy getting me points, 36 points last week, 24 from him. Bosingwa, not doing great things for me this week.

Last edited:

cpr

International Coach
451 so far, 3rd in the league (and 2nd in the head to head after dropping points at home to my noisy neighbour!)

This weeks table FTR

Manager of the Month awards

August

A flying start, and 191 points, gave biased indian the manager of the month award, 18 points ahead of the chasing pack. BoyBrumby claiming silver,

September

A resurgant cpr (ahem) stole the crown from GingerFurball, with his 192 points being just 7 clear.

grecian

Btw all you people think RVP will get injured soon, or he's now over-priced, you all keep to your guns, I'm actually enjoying having a bit of a run for once:)

grecian

Btw all you people think RVP will get injured soon, or he's now over-priced, you all keep to your guns, I'm actually enjoying having a bit of a run for once:)
Well done lads, keep on keeping RVP out, but is it only me who thought he had a poor match today?

Mind you, the rest of my side was ****e, I've actually dropped Hart for Ruddy now, the bloke is quietly having a Weston, this season.

Bobisback

International Regular
Well done lads, keep on keeping RVP out, but is it only me who thought he had a poor match today?

Mind you, the rest of my side was ****e, I've actually dropped Hart for Ruddy now, the bloke is quietly having a Weston, this season.
Almost dropped Hart for Ruddy myself, but ended up taking Al Habsi for a bit more. Just wanted to free up some room for Bale in the midfield.

My team looking pretty decent atm, too bad I stuffed up with my initial team.

Al Habsi - Schwarzer Will go with either depending on who their playing

Danny Simpson - Luke Young - Ashley Cole - Ryan Taylor

Gareth Bale - Nani - David Silva

Agbonlahor - RVP - Adebayor

Furball

Evil Scotsman
****ing typical. Transfer Dzeko and Rooney out for Balotelli and RvP - Balotelli gets sent off and van Persie doesn't score for the first time in years.