• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rugby Union Sim

ripper868

International Coach
I'll consider signing up - what will this do for my local electorate at the local, state and federal level though? I need to think of the children first.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Our private subbie also contains a cricket competition that rivals the cricketweb forumer world cup in prosperity.

weeman27bob

International Regular
I've been massively out of the loop here, because I haven't paid any attention.

I don't suppose anyone would care to fill me in on anything?

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I've been massively out of the loop here, because I haven't paid any attention.

I don't suppose anyone would care to fill me in on anything?
Without checking, I think you started in the Crabs first two games of the season; both losses, but fairly close.

I don't think you started in the 3rd game, which was a 50+ loss for the Crabs. Coincidence?

cpr

International Coach
Basically PEWS biggest mistake was telling certain folks theres no profanity filter on his site. If we break out of our little sub-forum there could be tears before bedtime.

Burgeys got a 4 letter dictionary he's working through already.