• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Greatest Sporting Siblings

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The Neville brothers? 14 league titles &6 FA cups between them, and a Champions League medal each. The little fact of 144 England caps between them. Probably not the greatest brothers, but no other **** will give them a mention!
They were/are both ****s, enough of a mention for you?

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The Clarke family of footballers were a bit special, not all top class but not often 5 brothers all play professional sport. Allan, Frank, Kelvin, Derek and Wayne.

Burgey

Do you consider Brain a part of human body ?
I did before I joined cricketweb. Now I think it's an optional extra.

If all that's required to be a sport is using your brain to do something, then reading is a sport.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I'll nominate:
Marat Safin and Dinara Safina
Mark and Mo'onia Gerrard
Frank and Andy Schleck

From the names mentioned above I would go for Cheryl and Reggie Miller.

benchmark00

With Brumbeh re: Giraffin'.

Cheryl Miller was more known for her coaching and broadcasting than actually playing.