• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2011-12

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Either going to be an epic success or ultimo dooooooooommmmmmmmm. Not going to be boring.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
:thumbsup:

Whites have got Doncaster. Not confident of our chances and I would love a win given that Liverpool and Everton are both in Round 2 this year.

duffer

The Independent understands that Nasri will now head into the final year of his current £55,000-a-week contract and reconsider his options as a free agent at the end of next season. Arsenal are gambling on the 2011-12 campaign being more successful than the one just gone which will persuade the 23-year-old – who is disillusioned with a lack of silverware – to sign new terms, either during the next season or 12 months from now.

Seriously, just sell this guy. Don't want to cheer for this dickhead anymore. **** off man.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Liverpool's year this year.
Nah. We should be very, very competitive, but we're a big signing or two off winning the thing.

EDIT: Just set up my Reds flag. Very excited for our signings to come and for the season proper.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
My tips for 11-12:

One of the Old Firm to win the SPL
A team that plays in red or blue to win the Prem
A newly promoted team to be relegated to the Prem after a strong start that sees them in the top half at Christmas
Roseboy to defend **** Man U players or performances
Brumby to use a whistling smilie in a post about Cashley Cole
Bolton and Everton to be routinely abused by the same **** all season

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Interesting to see Liverpool adopting the Evertonian blue for the new season:

Celtic to switch to orange next.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Yeah, must be the first time they ever had blue on their kit.

Looks like a Man Citeh away strip to me.

cpr

International Coach
Sit between a scouser and an Everton fan at work, apparently the kits blue in homage to all the Liverpool legends who grew up as Everton fans.......

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Whites start and finish at home and are home Boxing Day too. Couldn't ask for better really.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Haha, bit late I know, but why were Berbatov and Nani shunned at the back end of the season?

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Haha, bit late I know, but why were Berbatov and Nani shunned at the back end of the season?
Because they started playing badly. Especially Berbatov.

Also Valencia came back from injury and Nani doesn't play as well on the left.

Pothas

The German (via Man Cirty and Norway) revolution is about to hit league one.

Would just be happy to see some semi-watchable football to be honest.