• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What is your favourite Sport? (Cricket excluded)

What is your favourite sport? (Cricket excluded)

• Badminton

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Boxing

• Darts

• Fencing

• Gaelic Football

• Golf

• Handball

• Hockey

• Hurling

• Ice Hockey

• Netball

• Other

• Rowing

• Skiing

• Sledding

• Snooker

• Snowboarding

• Squash

• Surfing

• Swimming

• Ultimate

• Volleyball

• Winter Sports

• Wrestling

• Total voters

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
It's been five years, time for an update. I read through the old thread and included the majority of sports mentioned. Apologies if I've left out something obvious.

Football for me. I like it more than Cricket.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Still Motorsport, by the slimmest of margins though. Football, Basketball, AFL & League follow, again not much between 'em though in all honesty.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Rugby union for me, although thats close run by good matches of soccer, tennis and various forms of motorsport.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Association football is hard-wired into me thanks to early exposure, but do very frequently despair of the sport. Usual reasons; diving, cheating, corrupt, money-sodden, badly run, national team stumbling from farce to tragedy, etc. It's more an addiction than a love currently.

Voting union because I do love it and it isn't (yet) quite so craven in its worship of mammon.

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
League, followed reasonably closely by football. I think I answered football last time though.

salman85

International Debutant
Football.

Followed it very closely till about 2-3 years ago.Maybe even more than Cricket.But i've lost a lot of interest in it.I think the last time i saw an entire Football match was the 2010 WC Final.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
football, but mainly now for Exeter City, have to say if it wasn't for that, I may say golf, even though it's probably not a sport.