• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***2011 State of Origin First Try Scorer***

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hayne to dominate. Two in concussion for moi.

Edit: And cheers to Kyle for running this again despite the house move. Onya mate.

Spikey

yeah i don't mind Harrison. could fluke it. but creagh?! if by some miracle he was to cross the line with the ball in his hands he'd probably throw the ball up in the air thinking that's all he needs to do.

benchmark00

Creagh regularly goes over for Dragons first up with Soward hitting him with a kick or him crashing over with a second man play. In fact most times I bet on rugby league I put money on Creagh as first try scorer because his odds are decent + he scores a bit.

Spikey

Creagh regularly goes over for Dragons first up with Soward hitting him with a kick or him crashing over with a second man play. In fact most times I bet on rugby league I put money on Creagh as first try scorer because his odds are decent + he scores a bit.
Creagh for the Dragons and Creagh for the Blues are two very different things....

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Due to Sticky not finalising his side I've delayed the naming of selections until as late as possible. I've left some positions open as I'm not sure who will fill those spots. Make of it what you will.

Good luck to all...

Code:
Forumer			Selection 1		Selection 2

Mister Wright		Myles			Thaiday
DCYE			NSW Left Wing		Gasnier
Clapo			NSW 17			Cronk		
Spikey			Inglis			Harrison
morgieb			Hannant			Boyd
BoyBrumby		Lockyer			Civoniceva
Ausage			Creagh			Uate
Burgey			Galen			Pearce
Samuel_Vimes		Yow Yeh			Slater