• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I doubt very much he would agree to join WWE's developmental roster tbh. The guy's already an international star. More likely we'll see him in RoH or touring Japan, I imagine.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
That was quite good. What are his other memorable ones?
I've listened to heaps but ones of the top of my head:

- Bret in WCW
- Anything about Triple H
- His ones about Kane being massively underrated
- Cena not having any memorable title wins
- Would HBK have succeeded in WCW
- His entire review of Punk's podcast tell-all
- His comparison of Punk leaving vs. Austin leaving

Will link some when I get home tonight. He's just great, even when you disagree with his view.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Lololo this is so true... love how he gets ultra mad whenever he talks about HHH's 02-05 run :laugh:

I'd especially recommend:
- Why HHH was never "the guy" in WWE
- Hulk Hogan's epic exaggerations (This one's completely hilarious)
- The heat between Hogan and Undertaker
- Did John Cena bury the Nexus in 2010
- Why fans dislike John Cena
- All his videos about Cesaro
- Daniel Bryan amazing face turn last year
- His top 30 all time Raw Moments (This one's 3 hours long but is entertaining as hell) : Sound Off 228 | Solomonster Sounds Off

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire

- Bret in WCW

Will link some when I get home tonight. He's just great, even when you disagree with his view.
I can't watch any of these right now but let's discuss the Shawn one

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend

- Bret in WCW

Nice, will have a look at them this weekend

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Just watched Benoit/Trips/Michaels WM XX main event where Benoit won the title while on the can (it was a long dump). I feel weird getting excited for Benoit's win still to this day considering all that happened afterwards. I feel guilty, just seems wrong (about as wrong as watching wrestling matches whilst on the can I guess).

I remember at the time believing Triple H was winning that match on so many occasions, and then when he had Trips in the crossface and Trips didn't tap I was waiting for Michaels to jump in again. Then the joy when he rolled him to the centre of the ring and he tapped, not to mention Eddie coming out at the end.

All ****ed up now after the horrific tragedy.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
The worst Benoit moment for me historically is watching the ladder match with Jericho at the 2001 Rumble. Absolutely outstanding match and there's a spot where Benoit leaps out of the ring and Jericho plants him on the head with a steel chair. Knowing what happened it just makes you go ugh...

duffer

Smarks loved Benoit all his career, him and Eddie reaching the pinnacle at Mania, going over true Goliaths was arguably my biggest mark out ever and capped off an insane card. It's truly horrendous thinking about what happened to both of them.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Hey just listening to Solomonster rip on the Rumble match this year (as everyone has) though I didn't watch it (which sums up how much I love listening to him, I even hear his opinions on modern stuff).

Anyway, something he said just caught my attention - was DDP in the Royal Rumble this year? :-O

Last edited:

duffer

If your biggest ever markout moment wasn't on 17th April 2000 then you're dead to me

??

Hey just listening to Solomonster rip on the Rumble match this year (as everyone has). But something just caught my attention - did he say DDP was in the Royal Rumble? :-O
Yeah, so did Bubba Ray. The "We want Devon" chants made me piss myself.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Bahahaha that is awesome. Reminds me of Hennig in the 2002 Rumble.

Did the crowd know he was gonna be a part of it?

What is cool about that is I heard DDP on some podcast a little while ago saying how much he'd love to wrestle in the WWE again so his kids could watch him wrestle. So happy that it happened.