• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
reality is, samoa joe keeps on eating the other two alive during segments. it's like the clips I see of Rock making Roman look small except AEW at least hasn't spent 1000 days on making swerve the main guy. joe's just the man.
i see little brother roman has had another stellar performance today

Athlai

Not Terrible
Hope so. I love Sami, but this really should have been Gable's story imo.
Yeah agree with this. Not sure how Sami fits in besides getting him a big spot on the card.

I want Gable to win that title, wouldn't mind if he loses it the next night but Sami as a face still has plenty of legs imo.

Maybe if they're telling Sami's story as once again coming close but not getting there till he finally beats Roman or someone for a big title next year.

Arachnodouche

International Captain
Zayn does nothing for me. Too smug on the mic for a babyface and looks like a homeless person. He's also had his share of the spotlight over the last three years. Gable beating Gunther, if not at WM then sometime over the course of an extended rivalry, would be as emotionally satisfying as the Cody story. Not to mention the small matter of rewarding the best damned worker/wrestler in the company.

Still, great to see the IC belt mattering as much as the big ones, probably more so than whatever Rollins is holding.

Last edited:

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Wait, so Rock tried to recreate the famous Sacramento skit in Memphis by dropping it on Ja Morant?

What was the reaction like?