• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
from what I can tell, these guys still love vince mcmahon and so they're doing some tribute booking to salute their fallen leader

pretty weird imo

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
well they can't completely redact him like they did with benoit? but yeah, this sounds all sorts of disturbing

Athlai

Not Terrible
Nah thats a huge stretch. They're turning a shoot into a work. It's not a tribute to Vince, it's just a playbook Vince also used.

Edit: This is a comment on the booking of the Wrestlemania main event

Spikey

yeah that's what I mean. they love him so much they're pulling his crappy little cards out of the deck. strange stuff

Spikey

also I saw that little clip of HHH/Rock and I dunno, not sure I'd have Roman Reigns look like Rock's little brother

Athlai

Not Terrible
yeah that's what I mean. they love him so much they're pulling his crappy little cards out of the deck. strange stuff
It's the deck though. It's like saying they can't do the whole stupid Wrestlemania fanfare cos thats a Vince thing too. I genuinely don't think they're intentionally paying tribute or anything like that.

I do agree that there are still plenty of Vince cretins around behind the scenes though. HHH probably is going to come out of the whole scandal tarnished. ****ing Bruce Prichard is still there. Pretty sure Hayes is too.

Bahseph

State Captain
also I saw that little clip of HHH/Rock and I dunno, not sure I'd have Roman Reigns look like Rock's little brother
This is the best Roman we have ever had,but I can never shake the feeling that he is always a tier down from Rock,Austin,Hogan and Cena. He also doesn't illicit the same feelings that HBK, Bryan or CM Punk did either. I think it's always likely he looks less than when he is around these other guys.

kyear2

Cricketer Of The Year
Just realised it'll likely be Awesome Truth vs Priest & Balor

Reigns/Rock
Rollins/Cody (Drew?)
Io/Bayley
Becky/Rhea
Logan Paul/LA Knight (or maybe still KO)
Jey/Gunther (Imperium vs New Day interference)
Miz + R-Truth / Judgement Day
Cargill/Belair (Jax?)

Battle Royale that the person not in the above match wins
Battle Royale for Bobby Lashley to do something

Likely:
Orton singles match vs someone like AJ/LA Knight/KO
DIY probably get something, maybe the tag will be multiple teams
Rey + LWO vs enemies
Sami Zayn surely gets something, Andrade too
Honestly believe that Judgement day will interfere with KO's match with Dom, Sammy may intervene and possibly end up with Judgment day vs Sammy and KO for the tag titles at Mania.

Sounds insane, but they're stressing too much on Sammy not having a match at the show.