• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Athlai

Not Terrible
Fmd AEW somehow make the PPVs work everytime.

Also with THAT debut after THAT match suddenly the TNT title feels like a big deal. Also love that wreddit is salivating at what Christian will say about him not knowing his dad

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
That was gun. I particularly like how the crowd popped for the "You think you know me" intro to his theme, but then popped again even louder when they realised that it was the "On this day" song that followed it.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Re: the "who will John Xena's tag team partner be?" angle they ran on Smackdown last week, which involved the Bloodline beating up any possible partners, I love how one of the people they beat up was Ashante the ****ing Adonis :laugh: As if there is any way Cena would approach Hit Row of all ****ing people to ask them to team up lmao

Last edited:

Niall

International Coach
Re: the "who will John Xena's tag team partner be?" angle they ran on Smackdown last week, which involved the Bloodline beating up any possible partners, I love how one of the people they beat up Ashante the ****ing Adonis :laugh: As if there is any way Cena would approach Hit Row of all ****ing people to ask them to team up lmao

Heboric

International Debutant
I noticed in the video the car drove over the words "Rated R". Apparentley WWE didnt renew the trademark "Rated R Superstar" so AEW said Thank you very much we take that. Edges wife Beth Phoenix voice was used in the intro to his theme

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I noticed in the video the car drove over the words "Rated R". Apparentley WWE didnt renew the trademark "Rated R Superstar" so AEW said Thank you very much we take that. Edges wife Beth Phoenix voice was used in the intro to his theme
For a company that is usually so petty and fastidious with it's IP, this really is an unusual oversight on their part.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Also is someone helping AEW people with characters these days? Toni Storm, Julia Hart, the Gunns, to an extent even Swerve have all added so much so fast to their "character" work

Mike5181

International Captain
Hopefully Edge doesn't absorb too much of the focus, his work in recent years hasn't been my cup of tea, whereas I have enjoyed Christian in AEW a lot.

Athlai

Not Terrible
From their podcast it's always sounded like Edge has wanted Christian to get his flowers. I reckon he'll put him over and eventually a bit of a tag reunion as they put over the next generation.

Kinda hope the New Day come to AEW in 2024 now with the Usos disbanding and a bright horizon on tag wrestling for AEW