• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Athlai

Not Terrible
Wyatt making some very watchable TV lately.

I have a theory on the current gimmick, Wyatt is now a mix of all previous iterations which are represented by the puppets of the Pig (Husky Harris), the Vulture (NXT, Waylon Mercy style Bray), Rambling Rabbit (main roster cult leader rambler Wyatt), sister Abigail (spooky ghost Wyatt), and the fiend.

The new mask is Vince or "what that voice of criticism" has created in Bray. Aka the Devil.

The character work is tremendous. Even though I know there is like a 2% chance it has a satisfying payoff, im still here for it.

Of course though, he's second best actor on the roster because Sami Zayn exists. God bless that man. Can't wait till he wins the big one

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I wonder if the six faces or whatever they are called are like the three faces of Foley, and he'll transition between them

I guess we have Husky Harris, Hawaiian shirt Bray, Fiend, Firefly Fun House Bray, and this new one

Possibly anyway

Athlai

Not Terrible
Seems like they're making a faction of some variety. No clue how it's gonna work. The speculation that Bo was playing The Fiend at times has grown

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Yeah sounds like Bo is on his way back in some form or another

Could be cool. Not using him as part of the original Wyatt family was a missed opportunity I always thought

Athlai

Not Terrible
Yeah I wanted to see Bo being a used car salesman snake oil kind of brother. Used to live his obnoxious NXT stuff

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
He can't make his mind up. I swear there have been several occasions over the years where he and Goldberg have said they have made up etc.