• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I'd say maybe Angle could return to WWE, but's he isn't what he was
Apparently Vince and co won't touch him with a barge pole because they're terrified something awful might happen to him (i.e. he might die) whilst he's under WWE contract.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
That's mighty ****. Shame really
Tbf, I can totally see where they are coming from. When I say "might die", what I basically meant was "might go bat**** insane and/or overdose accidentally". These can hardly be said to be unfounded fears. Kurt's behaviour has become more and more erratic since leaving the WWE too, though he does seem to have calmed down a bit these days.

Speaking of Kurt, does anyone remember that feud he had with Booker T (the one that centered around him wanting to have *** with Sharmell, and that it couldn’t be just any kind of ***, but “perverted ***.”)? Not exactly anyone's finest hour.

andmark

International Captain
Tbf, I can totally see where they are coming from. When I say "might die", what I basically meant was "might go bat**** insane and/or overdose accidentally". These can hardly be said to be unfounded fears. Kurt's behaviour has become more and more erratic since leaving the WWE too, though he does seem to have calmed down a bit these days.

Speaking of Kurt, does anyone remember that feud he had with Booker T (the one that centered around him wanting to have *** with Sharmell, and that it couldn’t be just any kind of ***, but “perverted ***.”)? Not exactly anyone's finest hour.
Yeah, it's perfectly understandable. Benoit nearly destroyed the company, so another such incident could threaten the whole existence of WWE, or even American wrestling as a whole.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'll never lose hope for a Kurt comeback. Rusev destroys Cena at fastlane and puts him out with a serious injury. Holds a celebration at Wrestlemania proclaiming USA weak and hailing his victory over USA's greatest heroes. Gets ****y and says there aren't any other american heroes left.

*Kurt Angle theme aka greatest theme ever hits*

I shall dream.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
When Kurt was face he would usually come out second and the you suck chants would be directed at his opponent iirc.

andmark

International Captain
I remember him returning after some prolonged break due to injury, and the fans chanted "you suck" in an audibly excited manner. I must find it somewhere.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I remember him returning after some prolonged break due to injury, and the fans chanted "you suck" in an audibly excited manner. I must find it somewhere.
Haha, andmark, I really do enjoy the way in which you write and the way it has evolved over the course of the last few years. You have a very understated, but very readable, style.

Agent TBY

International Captain
More like he came out and made them chant it on his return from post-WM19 neck surgery.

The Clocks video still gives me chills.

WAFG.

andmark

International Captain
Wednesday's NXT special is looking great. Zayn- Owens, Balor- Neville, Itami- Breeze, Women's fatal four way. Any of those matches could be the highlight of the show.