• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Mike5181

International Captain
They kind of ruined her reign by not building up anyone else. Even when she's facing off and cheating against faces she's getting cheered.

Mike5181

International Captain
They haven't done much with her. Hopefully they try to tell something resembling a story when she challenges, because she'll be the one to take it off Britt.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Thunder Rosa vs Britt Baker is a money match but yeah it's the only one. Woman's division has been a lot better but there is a long way to go

Athlai

Not Terrible
The women's division is starting to work for me.

This tournament has breathed a lot of life into it. Cargill vs Rosa and Soho vs Rose are both great, especially with the likes of Statlander, Ford, Riho, Deeb, Shida all around that level as well. Will be interesting to see who takes the crown from Baker.

Heboric

International Debutant
The women's division is starting to work for me.

This tournament has breathed a lot of life into it. Cargill vs Rosa and Soho vs Rose are both great, especially with the likes of Statlander, Ford, Riho, Deeb, Shida all around that level as well. Will be interesting to see who takes the crown from Baker.
Will AEW ever do a Tay Conti vs Anna Jay match I wonder. BFFs turning on each other is always entertaining in wrestling...

Heboric

International Debutant
I know wrestlers have their 'tricks of the trade', but this type of move:

Always make me cringe, although this one is at a wonky angle, but I have seen others :eek::eek:

Red_Ink_Squid

Cricketer Of The Year
Been rewatching a bunch of my favourite matches over the past few weeks. Definitely a good way to get into the Christmas spirit.

Misawa & Kobashi vs Kawada & Taue from June '95 still the GOAT match I reckon.