• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
He somehow managed to stay over(or at least not look like a joke) despite the repeated jobbing. Gotta give him a heap of credit for that but as a fan you couldn't get invested in him because you know E will kill all that's good about him at some point in time.
They just never went all in (heh) on him I guess.

If they had just given him a sustained period of winning, say 4-6 months, this could have changed everything for him.

I mean look at Lashley, bloke has been pushed hard for the last little while, and now actually comes across as a top act and a serious champion. And this is a guy whose gimmick a few years back was walking around and slapping his own ass.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Though, granted, if Lashley loses to Goldberg at Summerslam (pls no, for god's sake), then all that will immediately go down the toilet as well.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
They just never went all in (heh) on him I guess.

If they had just given him a sustained period of winning, say 4-6 months, this could have changed everything for him.

I mean look at Lashley, bloke has been pushed hard for the last little while, and now actually comes across as a top act and a serious champion. And this is a guy whose gimmick a few years back was walking around and slapping his own ass.
Wow, Lashley is legit now?

For me when watching E a lot of the enjoyment goes when you figure out who Vince loves and who he doesn't. If he loves them then you're force fed it and you'll love it but if the opposite holds there's no chance in hell(sorry) for them.

Maybe it's different now but it's what has put me off watching regularly again.

duffer

Though, granted, if Lashley loses to Goldberg at Summerslam (pls no, for god's sake), then all that will immediately go down the toilet as well.
Heh, Goldberg is back? Do the E have accident cover/indemnity for him at that age?

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Wow, Lashley is legit now?

For me when watching E a lot of the enjoyment goes when you figure out who Vince loves and who he doesn't. If he loves them then you're force fed it and you'll love it but if the opposite holds there's no chance in hell(sorry) for them.

Maybe it's different now but it's what has put me off watching regularly again.
Yeah Lashley is WWE champ and has been dominating basically everyone. Refreshing to see. But yeah, fear is he's being built up to run into a brick wall whose name is Bill Goldberg (who in turn will run into a brick wall called Roman Reigns). Which would be absolutely dire ofc.

duffer

Like, people buying a PPV just to watch a car crash is rather contradictory but a dolla is a dolla for VKM.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I'll probably watch as well tbf, but will do so through...er...non-official channels. Not giving them any more of my money (which will devastate them I'm sure). Keen for Cena v Reigns.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
As disgusting as it sounds, I'm tempted to tune in now.
Duffs, if we have the yearly subscription for Sony Liv, I think its like ₹200 for the additional subscription for a year of WWE network. That is dirt cheap for all their content, especially the archives but you also get to see Summerslam live this way, if you are willing to wake up that early. :)

duffer

Duffs, if we have the yearly subscription for Sony Liv, I think its like ₹200 for the additional subscription for a year of WWE network. That is dirt cheap for all their content, especially the archives but you also get to see Summerslam live this way, if you are willing to wake up that early. :)
Holy crap, I actually availed this offer before and forgot about it, haha.

Athlai

Not Terrible
I want Big E to cash in on Goldberg-Lashley to make it a triple threat. That'd turn a meh match into something gun.