• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Niall

International Coach
Also getting Lashley v Goldberg.?

Shocked Cena is back, making serious coin outside the E but obviously got some time to kill.

Mike5181

International Captain
The talk is that AEW has apparently signed both Bryan Danielson and CM Punk. There's also something even more interesting on the cards, not sure what that is. Maybe some kind of supercard with NJPW, Impact, etc? Khan has a major live event announcement next week.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Good time for wrestling fans.

Nick Gage vs Jericho should be fun too. Reckon it'll be one of those times Jericho tries to show us all how hard he is.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Cornette often stumbles into having a decent position on certain issues, but sadly any goodness is dwarfed by his massive general direness.

Edit: His hatred for the Young Bucks is hilarious though. I mean, I don't really like them either, but the fury they seem to generate in him is just pathetic. Gives me a good laugh.

Red_Ink_Squid

Cricketer Of The Year
I've not followed weekly wrestling shows for years, but I still enjoy going back and watching classic matches that I either remember nostalgically or hear good things about. But I've not watched anything in ages. So do the CW wrestling crew have any particular favourite matches they can recommend to me to check out? Not particularly fussed about promotion or era, so long as I can find the match to watch I'll give it a go.