• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Bahseph

State Captain
Andrade in AEW. Gun signing.
Man I love watching Andrade. Genuinely great signing for AEW. I've been a wrestling fan for ages but I haven't followed a promotion the way I have with AEW since peak CM Punk /DBry around 2013 in WWE.

Makes it easy now that Dynamite is on TV here in SA as well,but they give the fans what they want,even if I don't always agree with their booking. Jungle Boy is probably the most likeable baby face in wrestling. You just want him to win and then hear the crowd sing Tarzan boy.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Andrade vs Christian
Andrade vs Jungle Boy
Andrade vs Hangman

All would be great as early as the next PPV.

Bahseph

State Captain
I'm going to be honest and say that I still don't "GET" the Bucks. Also,am I crazy for wanting Mark Henry to poach Will Hobbs from Taz??

Athlai

Not Terrible
The Young Bucks are a bit like a tribute band that became so popular people often forget they're just singing other people's songs but faster.

I quite enjoy watching them but face or heel it's because I want them to lose. The Being the Elite stuff is also interesting as you can see how they're genuine guys and have a mind for the business but in they're own way they're very out of touch with the world outside their bubble.

Partly it's because they're American and naturally think they're the best.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Cyberfest was very long and I missed the middle of the card. Yama****a/Sakazaki was the best of the title matches

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
The Young Bucks are a bit like a tribute band that became so popular people often forget they're just singing other people's songs but faster.

I quite enjoy watching them but face or heel it's because I want them to lose. The Being the Elite stuff is also interesting as you can see how they're genuine guys and have a mind for the business but in they're own way they're very out of touch with the world outside their bubble.

Partly it's because they're American and naturally think they're the best.
I enjoy them as characters (as heels) but generally dislike watching them wrestle. Their style just isn't my thing.

Athlai

Not Terrible
No posts in a month.

Was pretty interesting though. Breeze being released is bigger than I think it may first seem. Seems to be one of the most well liked blokes behind the scenes and a natural trainer. Turns out the random letters on Bayleys wrists from years ago was "What Would Breeze Do". Also genuinely seems to have been Brodie Lee's best friend and is clearly very close to Xavier Woods and the New Day guys. Would be a natural fit for AEW's midcard.

Really enjoying the Elite stuff now. The Young Bucks are working great for me right now. They're ****ing disgusting, and Cutler is straight up like a Globo-gym goon from Dodgeball and it works perfectly. Omega also has the exact sort of filthy facial hair you love to see.

They're finally getting to the start of the Hangman vs Omega feud which is one of the best built stories in wrestling.

Also FMD how good is Miro right now?

Only downside is the womens stuff still isn't quite where it should be. Dunno why they feel like Nyla needs to be with Vickie, Nyla always delivers just fine on the mic. Overcomplicates it all when you bring in Vickie for her.

MJF vs Sammy was very very good.

WWE land seems a little bit better than usual too. Kofi vs Bobby is a cool feud, and Roman is a God right now.