• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I thought Orton had reached Cena levels of special attraction status now. Maybe that is why they use him only to hot potato the championship and not use him as an actual champ.

Kraken

International 12th Man
I think it was just as a reward for the killer heel work he’s done for a year now. Drew vs Roman is money, they had to do it. Plus, it means Fiend vs Randy is coming, without the title. Best outcome

sledger

Spanish_Vicente

Random clip I came across just now. One of the more forgotten Kane returns. Can remember watching it as a kid and being super excited.

Looking back now, damn Kane was a physically impressive dude in those days. Those one arm chokeslams are pretty rad. I mean Test and HHH are not exactly small guys, but he's throwing them around with one arm like nobody's business. Gun.

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member

Random clip I came across just now. One of the more forgotten Kane returns. Can remember watching it as a kid and being super excited.

Looking back now, damn Kane was a physically impressive dude in those days. Those one arm chokeslams are pretty rad. I mean Test and HHH are not exactly small guys, but he's throwing them around with one arm like nobody's business. Gun.
Kane was super over wasn't he

Red_Ink_Squid

Cricketer Of The Year

Another great one ^

Crowd well into it. Kane looking like he's been carved out of granite. JR putting it over like only JR could.
This is the one I always think of and remember fondly. The tag match beforehand that we just see the end of in this clip was great too (other than Foley botching the finish). Such a fun segment.