• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Athlai

Not Terrible
Yeah enjoyed that, first half was very Jericho in Japan, became more an Okada match after. Good match, nothing mind blowing.

Who’s putting Jericho through that table

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
okada needed to do his speech and if they didn't do it so they could set up tana/jericho they made the wrong choice

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Okada's speech is a customary thing that sends the customers home happy, if you're not doing it, you better have a damn good reason. I didn't see that.

It's a much bigger deal than KENTA's debut on the same day as a NOAH show for me

Athlai

Not Terrible
Haha Shota was great in that too. Now that’s the serious but funny Moxley WWE only very rarely ever stumbled across.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
B-Block is much better IMO. But I think Taichi is good, so there's that.

A lot more fresh matchups in B-Block. Shingo vs Naito, Moxley, Goto, Cobb etc will all ****ing slap. A-Block stacked with matches that you see every year except for KENTA, who I'm not sure can even go anymore.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Actually I forgot Tanahashi was more or less ****ed at the moment and that Taichi isn’t as ****e as he was two years ago. Should be a hell of a G1 either way

Agent TBY

International Captain
Any block with Ishii is the better block by default.

Either way, this G1 will be absolute hell to keep up with, so I'm thankful for Fale's existence.

Athlai

Not Terrible
G1 Predictions

A Block
Ibushi 12
Okada 11
Tanahashi 11
KENTA 10
SANADA 10
ZSJ 10
Ospreay 10
EVIL 8
Archer 4
Bad Luck Fale 4 (you better believe one of those was Okada)

KENTA, Tanahashi, Okada and Ibushi all theoretically in the running on the last night. KENTA losing to ZSJ, Tanahashi to Ospreay.

B Block
Naito 14
White 12
Moxley 12
Ishii 12
Shingo 10
Taichi 8
Juice 8TA
Goto 6
Cobb 6
Toru Yano 4

Moxley also in the running but loses to Juice on final night. White/Naito is a coin toss to me. Winner goes to WK so I'll just go with my preference I guess, though White vs. Ibushi is something I'd probably prefer to see for the final. Naito/Ibushi always just makes me worry.

Winner of G1: Naito