Cricket Betting Site Betway
Page 792 of 1126 FirstFirst ... 292692742782790791792793794802842892 ... LastLast
Results 11,866 to 11,880 of 16887
Like Tree2285Likes

Thread: *Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

I've tried it. Like I said, I tried all of the popular ones.

... .... .- -.- . / - .... . / -.. . .- - .... / ..-. .-. --- -- / -.-- --- ..- .-. / -... --- -. . ...

Just give it a little tappy, a little tap tap-aroo.
    WOR is uploaded with some regularity on Youtube and Soundcloud, so you can listen to a few of those in the meantime while you decide whether or not you'll subscribe or not.
    Last edited by Mike5181; 08-05-2017 at 08:29 AM.

Request Your Custom Title Now! Spikey's Avatar
    I subscribe to the Observer every now and then, based on whether it'll be a big month. it's not really worth keeping the subscription going all year unless you're seriously keen. The best bits always find their way online anyway. There's 3 WOR's a week, after Raw, after Dave publishes the newsletter on Thursday arvo (our time) and at the end of the weekend. Then there's bonus ones if there's just been a big PPV (WWE/UFC/NJPW), And then there's other shows (Bryan and Vinny, Observer Live, etc) but I never listen to them

I used to listen to https://headgum.com/we-watch-wrestling regularly. 3 LA comedians so there's a pretty good mix of humour and wrestling talk, but I've basically stopped, same with Jonomonster. I'll sometimes listen to the Voices of wrestling flagship podcast if I've got 3 hours to spare. Funnily enough in the ep I just listened to they kinda summed up the problem I currently have with the wrestling podcasts, which is they're WWE centric (which isn't a bad thing) and all the matches they're recapping, excluding the bray wyatt ones, are perfectly fine, they're decent to good matches, it's pretty rare you get a stinker, but there's just nothing to talk about booking wise because you know, it's just pointless, Vince does whatever he wants based on whatever takes his fancy that day, so it's truly just a recap show and then you're speculating if (x) is in the dog house because they've done a job or whatever. It's just not really worth analysing or thinking too much about. Dave's speculation is at least worth listening to though.

Anyway, best of the super juniors fixtures have been released. First night (May 17th) is stacked, of course, two of the best rivalries in recent years kicking things off: Hiromu Takahashi vs. Dragon Lee & Will Ospreay vs. Marty Scurll. If Takaahashi and Ospreay both win, I suspect they're not dropping any matches until they face off on the last night of their pool.

They've also uploaded the awesome match between Takahashi and Dragon Lee from Feb. I tried to listen to the English commentary but...
    http://www.theguardian.com/sport/blo...cricket-legacy

Brad McNamara ‏@bbuzzmc
    Will say this once and then nothing else. Defamation laws quite clear in Aus.be careful.

Yeah that's about what I'd expected. I asked if anyone had one to see if I could chuck them a little bit of cash towards it and piggyback off their account for podcast, mostly. Cheers for the reply tho.

They all said "Hallo," and felt awkward and unhappy suddenly, because it was a sort of good-bye they were saying, and they didn't want to think about it.
    ThePro Wrestling Torch podcast with Wade Keller isn't bad, but if you've tried all the main ones I'm guessing you've already tested it out.

I always find it amazing people find time to listen to the Austin, JR, etc, podcasts

I listen to so many different pods man. I'm basically always listening to one unless I'm doing something that specifically requires my ears haha. Best way to consume media, especially when you have them at 1.5x speed.

They all said "Hallo," and felt awkward and unhappy suddenly, because it was a sort of good-bye they were saying, and they didn't want to think about it.
    Yeah AWTA. I spend 3 hours a day walking to/from work most days. Pods are an essential part of my day. Probably listen to about 4-5 1-2 hour long shows every week, at least.

Just give it a little tappy, a little tap tap-aroo.
    Quote Originally Posted by sledger View Post
    Yeah AWTA. I spend 3 hours a day walking to/from work most days. Pods are an essential part of my day. Probably listen to about 4-5 1-2 hour long shows every week, at least.
    What Podcasts do you listen to?

Joe Rogan, Easy Allies, Sam Harris, and Wrestling Observer are my main ones at the moment.

Solomonster Sounds Off, World Football Phone In, and Mark Kermode and Simon Mayo's Film Review are the three I always listen to without fail.

After that I usually select one of Pro Wrestling Torch, Talk is Jericho, Austin, JR or various technology/video game shows depending on what their content/guest is like each week.

Duck Hunt Champion! Plops Champion!
    Tournaments Won: 2
    Yeah Talk is Jericho and Stone Cold are occasionally good depending on the guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Spark View Post
    420 BLAZE IT
    [Zorax on Burgey]
    Quote Originally Posted by zorax View Post
    Wish I could articulate myself all over your face tbh
    And they say romance is dead.

Haha I probably listen to like 5 hours of pods a day on average.
    indiaholic likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Athlai View Post
    Yeah Talk is Jericho and Stone Cold are occasionally good depending on the guest
    Yeah, sadly a lot of the time they tend to have nobodies/people I have no interest from hearing from on. Another problem is that since literally everyone in wrestling seems to have a podcast these days you tend to get a lot of repetition in terms of guests and things talked about etc.

Quote Originally Posted by dontcloseyoureyes View Post
    Haha I probably listen to like 5 hours of pods a day on average.
    Machine.

man I struggle to keep up with the few ones I subscribe now that I've gone back to listening to music

Thread Information