• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Mind boggling that a farce like pro-wrestling can attract more than 10,000 posts on an Internet forum. And this is the 2nd thread on the topic too which really makes you shake your head in disbelief. The world is made up of all sorts though I suppose. :huh:

Still relevant more than 2 years later! :laugh:

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
another good aspect of the Giant Panda story is that upon discovering the cheating ways of her husband, Tintin developed an angry mark on her face like Primeape and this is the storytelling I want in wrestling

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
The Becky Charlotte Rousey match and arrest is both kind of awesome and objectively funny.
Haha yeah agreed. Had a good laugh watching that.

Not s bad RAW on the whole, but honestly how have the E managed to avoid Cena v Angle. Such an easy slam dunk.

andmark

International Captain
Haha yeah agreed. Had a good laugh watching that.

Not s bad RAW on the whole, but honestly how have the E managed to avoid Cena v Angle. Such an easy slam dunk.
I haven't been following, but is it still Angle vs Corbin? What a waste of Kurt Angle's last match if so.

Last edited: