• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Niall

International Coach
Sounds like a real mess. Actually makes me more interested to watch the highlights.

Poor old Braun, what does the bloke have to do to get a title.
Maybe they don't want Braun to have his first title on this show which they may never discuss again?

More likely they think Brock is the safe option as his previous reigns have been so remarkable.

Its ****ing dire though.

andmark

International Captain
I wonder if Shane would've won the Shane vs Angle hardcore match if it had happened today with them in the 2001 stage of their careers.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Haha this show really is a disaster, even by WWE standards

I guess it's basically non Canon, but still

Hbk return wasted on this?!

Niall

International Coach
That was a truly awful main event, none of those dudes could go whatsoever in that match and somehow it went 30 mins because Trips is convinced a longer a match is that automatically means its more epic.

Without doubt the worst PPV of the year.

Niall

International Coach
Yeah HBK while not exactly vintage did ok once Trips went down in carrying the other 2 who were absolutely useless. I wouldn't want to be the poor ****er who has to get something out of Taker at Mania.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
It was basically like one of those late WCW shows that WWF/E used to pour scorn on.

Bull**** nonsensical twists, a lower card that nobody gives a **** about whatsoever, and a main event made up of dudes who are practically geriatric.

Hard to say what was the worst aspect of the show: Braun being squashed by Lesnar, the "best in the world" cup being won by Shane McMahon, or the DX vs Brothers of Destruction match absolutely stinking the joint out.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Throw in the fact that Hulkaracist is back, and Shane O'Mac tweeting from Saudi Arabia about how great his wife's film (about a journalist who is killed for speaking their mind) is into the mix and yeah the whole thing is a dumpster fire.

andmark

International Captain
Only the WWE could hold a "world cup" with everyone being from one country. Then again, American sports generally seem to work that way.

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
Main roster is very embarrassing. How can anyone like this crap. I'm starting to think an organised one month boycott of WWE Network is the only way to make them listen.