• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

andmark

International Captain
Eric Bischoff has named his Mount Rushmore of wrestling as SCSA, Flair, Vince McMahon and Hogan. Seems fair, although I'd have to add at least one non-American. Perhaps Inoki, Misawa or Giant Baba.

Niall

International Coach
Becky is so cool
Only watched that earlier, she taunted a returning star who was over about his broken neck and the crowd loved it:laugh:

Vince would never consider it but there would be money in Becky v Ronda at Mania, but we probably get it at survivor series.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Will probably get bored of her and have her job out to the Iconics or some crap. Speaking of which, dancing Asuka wtf

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Apart from the part in the Main Event where Dieno's dick and balls were completely out for everyone to see, DDT's Peter Pan show was awesome. The main event of the AJPW show today with Zeus vs Kento for the Triple Crown was also a fantastic match.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i would have watched ddt but my internet speed for all of sunday was 1.5mb so i'll just find gifs of the panda