• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Mike5181

International Captain
People are saying BTE has hurt Scurll's in-ring presence and honestly I agree. Don't take him as seriously as Kushida, Takahashi, Ospreay, etc. despite being a good wrestler.

Athlai

Not Terrible
People are saying BTE has hurt Scurll's in-ring presence and honestly I agree. Don't take him as seriously as Kushida, Takahashi, Ospreay, etc. despite being a good wrestler.
Agree entirely, was just thinking he's had a weak 2018 but couldn't quite describe why, this is it IMO.

Hard to see him as a sadist now. Sort of the opposite effect that BTE has had on Cody/Page's characters.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Is Doering on that sort of level?
Depends what type of wrestling you're into I guess.

Doering is just a modern Stan Hansen. He's not quite as cool and he has some different nuances but he's still great. One of the best actual hoss wrestlers on the planet IMO (aka. not a 130kg man doing a Mysterio roleplay).

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Probably the best way to legitimise the OGs, even if it kinda delegitimises the point of the OGs at the same time.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
right back when Omega tried to recruit White, Tama Tonga said that maybe they just had the wrong guy trying to recruit White