• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Athlai

Not Terrible
Gotta say, she's no worse than coach, but renee's voice just doesn't suit a tv show about people beating each other up. Just makes everything feel even faker.
I think she's alright, and I expect she will improve. I'd say she is better than Booker/JBL/Coach atm.

andmark

International Captain
Gotta say, she's no worse than coach, but renee's voice just doesn't suit a tv show about people beating each other up. Just makes everything feel even faker.
She was good in NXT, so is it a thing of Vince making her change for the main roster? And Coach, urgh.

Ambrose's haircut looked weird at first but he looks good imo.
That change of look was very dramatic. I could genuinely have thought they were different people.

Athlai

Not Terrible
JBL was insufferable, yeah. Booker was good for the lols.
Booker was destructive for the desk in a similar way to JBL. They'd have moments of great calls, but 80-90% of the time they're making it worse. Albeit Booker did this with sort of hilarious oddness and JBL out of being an annoying bastard.

Mike5181

International Captain
Booker was destructive for the desk in a similar way to JBL. They'd have moments of great calls, but 80-90% of the time they're making it worse. Albeit Booker did this with sort of hilarious oddness and JBL out of being an annoying bastard.
shucky ducky quack quack

Athlai

Not Terrible
A non definitive win means they can return to it. Or DBry can lose due to Miz interference against Styles. But yeah it’s weird.

On the plus side AJ vs Daniel Bryan should be amazing

Athlai

Not Terrible
Sort of remarkable how HHH doesn’t seem to have lost anything with age. Almost Flairesque in developing a style to work as an older man.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Can't bear watching matches with the Iconics in

Find their promos quite funny, but their matches are just endless screeching