• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Athlai

Not Terrible
I think we may get Sister Abigail as a seperate entity and a different Bray Wyatt.

They’d never be so cruel as to make him Husky Harris again surely. He’s a former world champ.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
They could work it into an angle where he's obvs depressed Husky Harris and then becomes Bray reborn or something. Haven't watched Ultimate Deletion yet but it sounds pretty fun.

Unrelated. Now that RealHero is down I can't find anywhere to get AJPW stuff. I realise their ********* service is up now but it doesn't have their show from the 18th. Anyone (Spikey?) know where I could get a hold of it? I tried the major torrent sites and my usual sources of Puro stuff but no luck.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Was one of my first stops, thought it would definitely be there but it is not. I will keep checking but I'm not confident, their AJPW and NOAH stuff is patchy tstl.

Niall

International Coach
Good stuff. I hope he tones down his style somewhat as he does not need to go all out and I don't think he needs to be wrestling all the time.

Lots of stuff for him to do, AJ, Nak, Finn, heck even stuff with the miz and cena would be cool.

Keep him away him from Bray andDolph, but I say that about everyone on the roster.:unsure:

Athlai

Not Terrible
Mania predictions season (bolded confirmed)

Lesnar vs. Reigns - Universal Championship
Nakamura vs. Styles - WWE Championship
Cena vs. Undertaker
Balor vs. Rollins vs. Miz - IC Championship
Kurt Angle & Rousey vs. Stephanie & HHH
The Bar vs. Broken Wyatt & Woken Hardy - Raw Tag
The Usos vs. New Day vs. Bludgeon Brothers vs. Gable & Benjamin vs. Fashion Police - Smackdown Tag ladder match
Bliss vs. Jax - Raw Womens Championship
Asuka vs. Charlotte - Smackdown Womens Championship
Owens vs. Zayn
Banks vs. Bayley (MIGHT NOT HAPPEN AT MANIA BUT REALLY SHOULD)
Roode vs. Orton vs. Mahal vs. Ziggler - US Championship (WILL PROBABLY HAPPEN AT MANIA AND REALLY SHOULDNT)

Strowman vs. Elias (though this is possibly the final two of the battle royale?) (PRESHOW)
CW Tournament Final (PRESHOW)
The Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royale - all the other men (PRESHOW)

Darkhorse match:
The Chyna the Giant Women's Memorial Battle Royale or something - all the other women

*if Undertake can't wrestle, I think we'll see Cena in the WWE championship match, I think Shane/Dbry will somehow be involved in the Owens vs. Zayn match but not sure how.
13 days on...

Lesnar vs. Reigns - Universal Championship - still happening
Nakamura[ vs. Styles - WWE Championship - Still happening
Cena vs. Undertaker - probably happening
Balor vs. Rollins vs. Miz - IC Championship - still happening
Kurt Angle & Rousey vs. Stephanie & HHH - still happening
The Bar vs. Broken Wyatt & Woken Hardy - Raw Tag - swerve bro, The Bar vs. Braun Strowman + maybe no one
The Usos vs. New Day vs. Bludgeon Brothers vs. Gable & Benjamin vs. Fashion Police - Smackdown Tag ladder match - seems like only Usos/New Day/Bludgeon Bros in a triple threat, but theres still time
Bliss vs. Jax - Raw Womens Championship - yup
Asuka vs. Charlotte - Smackdown Womens Championship - yup
Owens vs. Zayn - nope, Owens + Zayn vs. Shane McMahon and probably Daniel Bryan,
Banks vs. Bayley (MIGHT NOT HAPPEN AT MANIA BUT REALLY SHOULD) - I don't think it's happening :(
Roode vs. Orton vs. Mahal vs. Ziggler - US Championship (WILL PROBABLY HAPPEN AT MANIA AND REALLY SHOULDNT) - I think this is happening :(, maybe no Ziggler

Strowman vs. Elias (though this is possibly the final two of the battle royale?) (PRESHOW) - Elias may end up Strowman's partner vs. the Bar
CW Tournament final - still happening
The Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royale - all the other men

Darkhorse match:
The Chyna the Giant Women's Memorial Battle Royale or something - all the other women - "Woman's Wrestlemania Battle Royale"

Shaping up to be a pretty good mania I reckon

Athlai

Not Terrible
The first feud I want is honestly Miz vs. DBry. It's been bubbling for years, Miz is also a pretty safe style of worker. Get the training wheels back on, beat the **** out of Miz and the Miztourage for a couple months.

Niall

International Coach
Apparently Mania is going to run for 6 and a half ****ing hours
Its way to long. I assume they put the andre battle royal, US title triple threat of boredom and the cruiser weight matches on the pre show. I assume Orton has enough power to demand wrestling on the main card, but he is a laid back dude and I don't know what else they can bump. The USO's match is also vulnerable but they really have to be on the main show this year.

Ideally Alexa v Nia as it will be rubbish, but title change likely so unlikely.

Sasha v Bayley isn't needed whatsoever, have them as the final two in the battle royal and they can have a big match at the next PPV. People forget not everything needs to conclude at Mania.

Last edited: