• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Mike5181

International Captain
I'm going to Japan for New Years, btw. Locked it in with the sister and brother in-law tonight, so I'll see WK13 live.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Kitamura vs. Jay White?? Oh ****.
I misunderstood and thought this was a best of 7 series and got very annoyed, but the Jacked One is having a best of 7 series and Jay got to be the first person to beat him. Far more sensible

Agent TBY

International Captain
you know, it doesn't cost that much to go to Tokyo in August...
I'm going to be in Japan from mid to late August. Might go a week early to catch the Budokan shows.

Will help me feel less bad about flying out a day before Sakura Genesis...............

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
really that was Naito's fault for not booking himself into a match. Good on Jericho for giving him a match