• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Mike5181

International Captain
He should be a manager or something. He's always been a talented talker, but any interest I have in him seems to peter out whenever he starts wrestling.

Niall

International Coach
Depends on the pay off!

Obviously if its 50 year old Shane who is only good for falling off stuff getting a match with Bryan then meh.

Also seen the Ladies segment the other night. As bad as I read and topped of By Steph praising someone who pimped out young girls.

Still looking forward to it, do like Ronda and assuming they get the likes of Trish, Lita, Beth and a few others to come back, it should be fun.

Niall

International Coach
Aye true.

As long as they don't try to turn Bryan as the crowd simply are not going to boo him, especially if he is hanging with Sami and KO.

Athlai

Not Terrible
KO joining with Shane to beat the **** out of Bryan? That’d be fun.

Could even have a Sami Zayn “oh no what have I done” moment.

Bahseph

State Captain
I love how in storyline people acknowledge how good Gable is. One of the few guys in WWE I go out of my way to watch.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Why not both
I guess it's possible but IMO if he ever wrestles for WWE again I think it means he'll never wrestle elsewhere again (until maybe he's retired from WWE). The threat of him actually leaving for the smaller promotions has to be the reason they're softening their stance, if they are. Danielson walking into Final Battle (his contract finishes in October 2018, I think?) next year and destroying the champion after the match would be wild, and the matches he would have in RoH and NJPW would be so much better than anything he'll ever do in WWE, bar maybe AJ.

Niall

International Coach
Why can't we just have Bryan leaving WWE to go back to RoH? :(
Assume this is all on Bryan's terms. He is very comfortable financially right now and would make plenty outside the WWE.

They have either cleared him to wrestle or he is just running the clock down!

Lets wait and see what happens.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
McMahon's gonna fold faster than Superman on laundry day. It's just whether Bryan will actually want to stay after being dicked around

Mike5181

International Captain
Yeah, admittedly that is a bigger concern in New Japan than it is in the WWE. Omega in particular really scares me at times with the risks he's willing to take. I think because the company is on the up they feel they need to continually one-up each other, or go bigger on what they've done in the past. I don't remember having that level of apprehension when I was watching Tanahashi/Okada at Wreslte Kingdom 10. They can have great matches with great storytelling without killing themselves. That's why I quite liked the Tanahashi/Naito match at the G1.

Athlai

Not Terrible
I honestly don’t remember Tanahashi/Naito at all. Though I didn’t know them at the time.i remember most of the rest of the card, most,y due to crazy spots. Or GOD swearing like sailors