• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
cool my net is dying on me. one day my real estate agent will get back to me and maybe I can move to a decent connection

Spikey

heh from outta nowhere. very surprising. i thought it was a tier between most of their matches but that might have been because of my issues. fatal four way maybe

Spikey

Interesting. Marty's really the fourth wheel here. Lucky to get the call for it. Something different though

Spikey

oh no now Y2J can have more disappointing matches with a Bullet Club leader

nah good on Y2J. I don't think it'll be a good match but it's great for the business and he absolutely doesn't need to do it (and maybe shouldn't, from a WWE career POV)