• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Mike5181

International Captain
The way the commentary team constantly brought up and then scoffed at the possibility of her having a hand in the women's revolution was probably indicative of something.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
the whole emma fiasco has been a less than stellar display from wwe. you make a joke of her never returning, and finally put her on a PPV days before you fire her. utterly bizarre

Athlai

Not Terrible
Most of the insiders that leaked stuff to wreddit had unpleasant things to say about Emma's personality. I honestly think a lot of these things have been done as deliberate pettiness to her.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
In my time back watching wrestling I hadn't seen any Stephanie McMahon and what a time it was. I cannot stand that woman. Will deffo not be watching RAW again anytime soon.

OverratedSanity

In my time back watching wrestling I hadn't seen any Stephanie McMahon and what a time it was. I cannot stand that woman. Will deffo not be watching RAW again anytime soon.
I'm not a fan but she's been gone for a while maybe she'll be a breath of fresh air.

*delivers same old boring long winded promo*
*belittles babyfaces*
*McMahon sibling storyline *

Yeah, I don't know what I expected. She's probably the single worst authority figure of all time. It's still not as bad as the dark days of 2014-15 though when it was her and hhh doing the same shtick week after week.

Last edited:

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I'm not a fan but she's been gone for a while maybe she'll be a breath of fresh air.

*delivers same old boring long winded promo*
*belittles babyfaces*
*McMahon sibling storyline *

Yeah, I don't know what I expected. She's probably the single worst authority figure of all time. It's still not as bad as the dark days of 2014-15 though when it was her and hhh doing the same shtick week after week.
Oh, just you wait...

Athlai

Not Terrible
Braun though WAFG. Is he supposed to have been in the trash all this time? :laugh:
Even better, he actually hired a garbage truck (different colour and different city). Hid garbage in mizs dressing room. Hired a guy to back up a truck at Miz when he attempted to leave, while hiding himself in the garbage.

He’s adorable.

OverratedSanity

Braun almost getting murdered by a vehicle followed by him travelling in said vehicle looking for revenge should be a recurring joke from hereon in. We've already had an ambulance and a garbage truck, I say a zamboni should be next.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Braun almost getting murdered by a vehicle followed by him travelling in said vehicle looking for revenge should be a recurring joke from hereon in. We've already had an ambulance and a garbage truck, I say a zamboni should be next.
Haha, just gave me an idea for a movie mashup of Death Proof, It Follows, and Happy Death Day.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I think I got something to top this (from Meltzer):

Apparently, Nikki Bella wanted to be SmackDown Live General Manager before her brother-in-law Daniel Bryan landed the gig.

Therefore, fans can probably expect to see Nikki Bella gunning for an authority figure role on the Blue Team so she can take it easy and still be a part of the weekly television show.

If there was ever a double whammy to make me not watch weekly WWE TV, oh boy this comes close.

Spikey

Gone through the most recent WON and this is literally all he says: "There is apparently a Total Divas storyline where Nikki tries to get the job of Smackdown GM on the new season." and then he moves on and does a million words on other things

man the cottage industry of people reporting on Meltzer's reports without directly quoting the report from Meltzer is really cancerous. Anyway I assume it's just that, a Total Divas storyline to create drama with Brie/Daniel. Down the line though it's easy to see the Bella twins being GMs. Imagine the twin magic hijacks. Surprised Vince hasn't done it already