• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The Cena character is such a **** that I hope it sets up a Ziggler heel turn. I mean just think about it, Dolph put his blood sweat and tears into his career defining match at Survivor Series and became the hero who ousted the Authority. Then Cena goes and just brings them back. And gets Ziggler fired. Ziggler should be pissed at Cena.... would be ****ing great if he costs Cena the title at the Rumble to set up a WM match with him.

OverratedSanity

Wait I just saw they're getting Hogan to induct him. Seriously? Randy Savage hated him, and I don't trust that **** Hogan to not hog the spotlight on himself instead of Macho Man. Couldn't they have got Mean Gene to do it?

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
The Cena character is such a **** that I hope it sets up a Ziggler heel turn. I mean just think about it, Dolph put his blood sweat and tears into his career defining match at Survivor Series and became the hero who ousted the Authority. Then Cena goes and just brings them back. And gets Ziggler fired. Ziggler should be pissed at Cena.... would be ****ing great if he costs Cena the title at the Rumble to set up a WM match with him.
Haha would love this.

OverratedSanity

I can barely understand a word Booker says!
Haha yeah but I still love him. At the very least he tries to act like a proper commentator questions heel tactics, supports faces, and pays attention to what's going on in the ring. Also he's hilarious.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Haha, I love Booker, but the guy is basically incomprehensible.

The way he refers to everyone as "that boy" does begins to grate too.

E.g. "ooooh that boy just got hit" etc...

Spikey

the extent of my wrestling fanship is playing wwe2k14 and watching youtube clips and reading this thread but man i'm finding it hard to say no to the WWE network

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Saw it on the Apps section of my XBox last night actually. Kind of tempted, but honestly, I don't think £6 per month, though it's not a lot, would really represent particularly good value for money for me. I just don't watch enough and/or regularly to really make it worthwhile. Had it come out a few years back I would have defo had a crack at it - but, as things stand, I already pay monthly for several other over-the-top services like Netflix (which costs the same as the WWE Network - and contains far greater varierty), I don't think I can really be bothered to fork out extra for this.

Would defo be interested in an app that let you purchase specific PPV events alone and so on though.