• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Yeah, exactly. Given he's not even 6ft tall you might argue he needs some sort of hook in order to make him to be credible against the bigger guys. Rey had his spirit etc... Neville having strength doesn't sound any worse to me. It's not like they're going to dress him as a superhero or something.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I doubt it will be as bad as it sounds. Not by a long way.

Not sure why he needs a gimmick at all though.
Yeah, I took it as a metaphor for a small guy who packs a huge punch.

Then again, some rumours say Vince actually wants him to dress up in a mouse costume but HHH is against it :laugh:

andmark

International Captain
Maybe he will use a bulldog, or maybe a mule kick, or perhaps even the tarantrula :ph34r:

Saw another article where some indy smark started saying that AJ Styles was better than Neville, and that only a "WWE mark" would disagree. The smarkiness of this guy. How many careers has Neville ended and then compare that to Styles. Of course, if he was "PAC" and was still in ROH it would be be a different story...

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So, Cesaro got put into a tag team with Tyson Kidd. Don't know what to make of it. Love both these guys, and the couple of matches they've had so far, they've shown off some insane double team moves. Cesaro swing+Tyson kidd dropkick to the face, Cesaro powerbomb into top rope Tyson Kidd blockbuster... it's incredible stuff. Even though their matches are on superstar and main event, they're immensely over as a tag team when they're out there. Crowd was loving it.

They also got to do a nice little promo.

:laugh: They definitely have a goofy charm about them, and hopefully the WWE takes advantage of all this and puts them into some good tag team feuds, because honestly the tag team division just sucks massive balls right now...the same 3 teams over and over and over has been mind-numbing. While I'm obviously disappointed how low down the roster Cesaro is, I just want to see him on Raw ffs.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
RAW was meh this week. Pretty sure all of the talent/producers were just phoning it in and mentally were already on their Xmas holidays.

andmark

International Captain
Just found this list of the best wrestlers ever: Top 50 Wrestlers of All Time - IGN

Decent list, but it mentions some of the Japanese guys and then misses out on Mitsuharu Misawa- who could very well be the best ever wrestler- which is weird. Seems to only take NJPW rather than using AJPW as well which is unfair

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Christian retired then. Never a huge fave of mine, but always liked him. Glad he managed to get a couple of runs as world champ in his time.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
The opening to Raw was so typically WWE. Christian, Edge, Lesnar and Heyman all in the ring with the potential of something special and the segment finishes with Cena clearing house and finishing in the ring on his own basking in his own glory!

andmark

International Captain
I'm not applying the following for that specific instance on this week's Raw, but do the WWE genuinely need that one individual "poster boy" as Cena is?