• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Athlai

Not Terrible
I knew it would end with a OWA. Yet I still somehow totally bought into every near fall in the last fifteen minutes. They're gods.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Shibata!

"I'm alive! That's all!"

*he leaves the ring, half the audience is visibly wiping away tears*

Last edited:

Mike5181

International Captain
Shibata walking to the ring like a boss, the little back bump he took and then the smile after it. That **** nearly killed me.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
page is pretty decent. His outside shooting star press is always fun

I'm not happy to see the return of Killer Elite Squad. From Shibata to that. Ugh

Athlai

Not Terrible
ZSJ vs. Tanahashi for the IC belt eh? ZSJ just never quite clicks with me. Needs a bit of Suzuki cruelty to his submission style. Hope Suzukigun rubs off on him

Athlai

Not Terrible
ok that was a very bad idea and bad execution too. not needed at all
It looked like Naito dropped it early, did his knee give out or did he slip off the table or something? Very lucky not to have tragedy there. Kenny was visibly rattled