• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Man, if the whole point of Kurt getting back in the ring is to job to Trips, I am gonna be seriously pissed. Already did that with Sting and now with Angle? I mean, everyone talks of Vince's ego but what about Steph and Trips'?

Athlai

Not Terrible
It's probably entirely unrelated, but the videogame ads have been Rollins setting the WWE legacy and establishment on fire, and a returning Kurt Angle sifting through the ashes with a look of revenge in his eye. Part of me wonders if there isn't something more to this...
I mean last year the videogame bloody gave us Goldberg vs. Lesnar.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Rollins vs Kurt would be one hell of a match tbf. And it's a fresh one -- the other non-Trips options would be Styles, Joe and Brock imo, and those combinations have been done plenty of times.

Mike5181

International Captain
They've gone and cancelled one of the few shows of theirs I was still interested in. They're so stupid it's unbelievable.
It's a real shame. Talking Smack immediately following Smackdown last year was probably the most fun I've had watching WWE in ages. Moving it until after 205 live and losing most of their key players definitely tanked it a bit. Most of the problems were completely avoidable, though.

They've also pissed off just about the best non-wrestling on-screen talent they have in Renee Young.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
first show (& the finals show) starts earlier than everything else. This one starts at 4pm, guessing the G1 matches start at 5:15ish. all the other shows are basically starting at 7/7:30