• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Was Reigns strictly a face and Strowman strictly a heel before? Not really. Just seems like they're both floating around as anti hero types now. Really watching the match I was struck by how similar they're as characters

similar to brock whose a face and heel depending on the program

Last edited:

OverratedSanity

Definitely felt like a double turn. Commentary sold it like one. I'm definitely back in if this is the direction they're going to take things. Roman will still be a tweener who leans more heel than before rather than a full blown villain.

Joe-Lesnar was pretty sweet but I wish it'd gone longer.

Last edited:

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I think we will see them team up soon enough. A Road Dogg/Billy Gunn situation going on? Or is the WWE still so much up their own backsides and can't see that Reigns ME face run has to wait a while longer?

Bahseph

State Captain
I don't want Lesnar vs Joe to go a long time. I just want them to beat each other up at a fast pace like Lesnar vs Goldberg 3. I think people buy Joe as a badass now but no one is beating Brock yet.
I got what I wanted but I don't feel satisfied. Should have went a little longer.

Spikey

Feel like the easiest and most certain way for Roman to turn heel is if he does a HHH and sets up a Shield reunion and then turns on em.

Niall

International Coach
Sooner Roman beats Brock the better, no interest in Brock been champion until Mania and I doubt the company's finances would suffer whatsoever either. The match with Joe was Brock phoning it in, not bad but meh. Suplex city can **** the **** off. Rest of the PPV was okish, nothing that awful, although I skipped a few scrub matches.

Roman is never turning lads, Vince loves him at the moment, face to kids and heel to adults, they are not going to change that up anytime soon no matter what the internet wants.

Spikey

there's gonna be at least two people from AUS/NZ in this year's battle of los angeles. pretty cool. there's a few in england right now too.

i still haven't watched any of their matches though.