• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I love how on Smackdown there was a segment where Randy Orton threatened to go to India to beat up Jinder Mahal's grandma.

Obviously it was just hyperbole, but man I would love to see that segment :laugh:

Niall

International Coach
I love how on Smackdown there was a segment where Randy Orton threatened to go to India to beat up Jinder Mahal's grandma.

Obviously it was just hyperbole, but man I would love to see that segment :laugh:
Genuinely could be amazing tv, brought back lovely memories of the time where Trips invaded Orton's house:laugh:

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I love in that segment how there are actually police who come and arrest HHH. But because he's a wrassler he was never charged with burglary/breaking and entering/inflicting grievous bodily harm or any other extremely serious criminal offences :laugh:

Amusing TV, but in the "reality era" the less of this kind of crap we get the better as far as I'm concerned. Just makes the whole thing look hokey and dumb (though I appreciate this is about 7-8 years old iirc).

Athlai

Not Terrible
Good to see Carmella is getting some reactions, genuinely feel she is a pretty gun heel and is better in the ring than Alexa (a little worse on the mic but still possibly the next best of the non-4 horse women)

Athlai

Not Terrible
Also credit to Ellsworth, this guy has made a legitimate nuanced career out of getting destroyed by Braun Strowman in an entertaining manner.

Mike5181

International Captain
Yeah, hopefully this will be a turning point for her and the reactions will start to pick up. She did well in the match and that was a hell of a promo on Smackdown.

They've got a fairly obvious direction they should be going in now. Have her win again with some more shenanigans and level her heel heat up even more.

Niall

International Coach
I love in that segment how there are actually police who come and arrest HHH. But because he's a wrassler he was never charged with burglary/breaking and entering/inflicting grievous bodily harm or any other extremely serious criminal offences :laugh:

Amusing TV, but in the "reality era" the less of this kind of crap we get the better as far as I'm concerned. Just makes the whole thing look hokey and dumb (though I appreciate this is about 7-8 years old iirc).
I don't mind wrestlecrap as long as its amusing now and then, Trips invading Ortons house and random people running about was probably the highlight of the build up to that feud. Heck it was probably better than the Mania match itself which was muck. Orton going to India to lay the smackdown is something we need. :D

Ellsworth is banned from interference in the rematch, so Carmilla wins clean guys, or do we get Cass or some other sort of randomness thrown in?

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Okada-Omega III is happening in the G1 group stage. Fixtures tomorrow

Block A

Hiroshi Tanahashi
Togi Makabe
Tomohiro Ishii
Hirooki Goto
YOSHI-HASHI
Bad Luck Fale
Yugi Nagata
Zack Sabre Jr
Kota Ibushi
Tetsuya Naito

Block B

Kenny Omega
Kazuchika Okada
Toru Yano
Satoshi Kojima
Mike Elgin
Juice Robinson
Tama Tonga
SANADA
EVIL
Minoru Suzuki

Athlai

Not Terrible
Omega wins 3, Okada wins G1 and asks for another round with Kenny? Okada and Omega look like they'll be fairly dominant in their group.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It'll be like all of Gedo's tournaments, they'll be 3 to 5 people in it going into the last night. Elgin & Suzuki will be right up there, and then you could have SANADA too. You can't have Okada challenge Omega again. It could just be that Okada-Omega 4 doesn't happen at Jan 4 2018.

Athlai

Not Terrible
How the **** did they get me with the Enzo and cass break up twice. Wtf

Well played you bastards, can WWE capitalise?

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
How the **** did they get me with the Enzo and cass break up twice. Wtf

Well played you bastards, can WWE capitalise?
Yeah, another good segment. Slightly wish they had actually gone with it and turned it into a slow burn thing with the same result. Crowd totally gave Cass a lot of heat though, so can't complain.

Bahseph

State Captain
I don't want Lesnar vs Joe to go a long time. I just want them to beat each other up at a fast pace like Lesnar vs Goldberg 3. I think people buy Joe as a badass now but no one is beating Brock yet.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Nah, this should be a good solid 10-15 mins.

In many ways it's kind of a dream match, and unless it's a real hoot we probably won't see it again for ages, if ever. The only reason the Goldberg match was so short is because Bill was gassed by the end and not able to work a more complicated match. Joe is basically in his prime and capable of working an intricate and varied match.

Joe loses obviously, but if this is booked well and he's made to look like a real threat he could come out of this with some super elevated cred and star power, and that will ultimately benefit the entire WWE product.

Last edited: