• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Mike5181

International Captain
Card:

Jushin Thunder Liger vs. TAKA Michinoku
Tiger Mask IV vs. Volador Jr.
Ricochet vs. Taichi
ACH [0] vs. BUSHI
KUSHIDA vs. El Desperado
Will Ospreay vs. Marty Scurll
Ryusuke Taguchi vs. Yoshinobu Kanemaru
Hiromu Takahashi vs. Dragon Lee

Mike5181

International Captain
Oh I have seen Volador Jr. before. Completely forgot who he was, but he was impressive against Ricochet a while back from memory. Call me a fan.

Tiger Mask IV not so much.

Last edited:

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Wow, is that a surprise result?
It's so hard to read Gedo early on. Last year's Super Jr's and G1 was filled with early upsets. I think it's a bit of a surprise, although if Liger is going be in contention to win the group, I suspect it just means Taka won't win too many more from here on in.

Spikey

Good start for Volador Jr. Really think he'd be a good group B winner, it could make him a bigger name which would be good considering the CMLL/ROH/NJPW arrangement.

I'm so sad that Ricochet's first match has to be against this

Spikey

Bushi is pretty average in the ring but his mask game is the strongest out there. bit weird to go all white against the black wrestler though...