• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Niall

International Coach
Actually looking forward to this match, will be a shame if Strowman loses after building him up, but I suppose Roman is where the moolah is.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
amazing to think Roman's gear/entrance change has finally happened, because his normal boots had a blow out and he's taken a pair of Shane's. They're nice shoes, just doesn't go with the outfit.

Niall

International Coach
Meh, expected something like that in the main event. Its not the end of the world, but Goldberg as Champion at Mania in 2017 is pretty grim.

Cruiser match was awesome, nothing else really deserves much love (Joe v Sami the best of rest)

. Very average PPV and Mania appetite not whetted.

Niall

International Coach
Heel turn tomorrow night, triple threat at Mania, seems straight forward enough, thought it was a poor PPV, but not really sure why people are complaining about the end of that match. It made total sense and gives the writers plenty to work with coming up to Mania.

That match and build up least of my concerns for Mania.

Spikey

Vehicle for Banks heel turn Imo
yeah but they've been building up this silly PPV streak for over a year, and they just throw it away on a 2nd tier PPV right before WM? Coulda just done this tomorrow night on Raw

Niall

International Coach
yeah but they've been building up this silly PPV streak for over a year, and they just throw it away on a 2nd tier PPV right before WM? Coulda just done this tomorrow night on Raw
Storyline wise it makes sense as Sasha gets to screw over Charlotte's precious streak, why would she sit back and allow her to win tonight? I suppose you could have her try to interfere tonight and fail, but that would make her look like a dork especially after beating strong lady earlier in the night.

It wouldn't have done Charlotte any favours winning tonight and losing tomorrow, right booking I think.

Last edited:

Athlai

Not Terrible
With how much **** Stephanie gave Bayley for her initial win it wouldn't surprise me for her to overturn the match decision. Doesn't particularly bother me.

Wasn't Big Show going to retire this year and Shaq has now fallen through? If so what will he get at Mania? Man deserves a send off.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Goldberg vs. Lesnar (WWE Universal)
Jericho vs. KO (US)
The Club va. Enzo and Cass (Tag)
Bayley v. Charlotte v. Sasha (maybe Nia?) (Women's)
Reigns vs. Undertaker?
Rollins vs. HHH

From the remainder of Raws roster I'd like...
Strowman or Joe vs. Big Show (loser retires)
#1 contender for next PPV or Raw only MITB (Joe/Zayn/Cesaro/Shaemus/Kofi/Balor)

Rest of roster goes into the battle royale, ideally Strowman wins that if he doesn't fight Big Show

Spikey

njpw anniversary show on right now. main event of Okada vs masked Kota Ibushi, plus Shibata vs. Zack Sabre Jr. (NJPW debut, used to be a Noah guy) and Takahashi vs. Ryusuke Taguchi, which should be really good, using Ospreay vs Taguchi as a baseline

not sure if any of them will be a squash though #whatthefanswant