• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
There's also Takahashi vs. Dragon Lee which will probably be nuts like their other matches

That sounds...interesting.

Where can I get my hands on this after the event, Spikey?
It's even more interesting because Ospreay was the aggressor. I'm sure it'll be uploaded to daily motion quickly but i can send over my log in

There's English commentary again, although I'll be listening to the Japanese

Spikey

oh they will be soon. after the ospreay-shibata match i got dinner and skipped the tag match, they're filler until bullet club comes back anyway, and missed the start of the big suicide match but what I saw was obviously amazing

Athlai

Not Terrible
Tag match had that big leashed Suzuki gun guy hit everyone with the steel fingers, Yano was the legal man with Davey Boy and was being held up last to get hit, Yano ducks, Davey boy gets hit. Yano then punches both in the dick, roll up, win.

Beyond that not much to write home about, Honma missing headbutts is never not great I guess.

Spikey

I meant to say this earlier but if/when Roman goes to Smackdown, it's gonna be fun to see if his image gets rehabilitated

Shri

Mr. Glass
Rumour of Kurt replacing Mick as Raw GM after Wrestlemania. Hell yes.
As long as they use they use the version of his theme that allows the fans to say "You suck.", I am happy. The pop would be nuclear if they don't build up to his return before he turns up though.

Niall

International Coach
A very unremarkable opening hour so far. Crews seems cold with the crowd who weren't exactly booing Ziggler out the building at the conclusion of that match.