• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
"There are guys [I enjoy watching] like Rusev and Cesaro, Kevin Owens and Roman Reigns," Angle said. "But the ones that stick out to me are AJ Styles and Seth Rollins. I really like those talents. They seem to be carrying the torch right now... If I had my last match with whomever, it would be AJ Styles or Seth Rollins."

Kurt vs AJ? Bah gawd....

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
AJ doesn't have any other program lined up either right? Do it, wwe! Pretty sure AJ can carry Kurt to a great match even if angle is at 30% physically.

duffer

Just thinking on it, anyone know what condition Kurt is in? What kind of match could he safely put on?

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Haha, the way the Club "won" and "lost" the tag team titles the other night on RAW was pretty dumb. Not really their fault, but it made them look like total schlubs imo.

duffer

Haha, the way the Club "won" and "lost" the tag team titles the other night on RAW was pretty dumb. Not really their fault, but it made them look like total schlubs imo.
Yeah, not as lame as the end to the Alexa vs Becky match though.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Because it's the main event on the Road To Wrestlemania! [/wwe speak]

it's extremely fascinating from a booking point of views and carries the near guarantee of some good pops?