• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
can't you just have aj beat cena at the rumble, book some things, and have aj face cena at wm

(where he should beat him again)

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
they don't need to rush it. he's part time. he can win at next year's wm. he should be doing the job for the full time SD star

Athlai

Not Terrible
So the Devlin - Burch controversy and the Dunne cheap shot and fallout have made the UK championship tournament way more interesting than it has any right to be.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Guys I'm completely out of touch with wrestling but with Mania on the horizon need to reinstate my network and get back into business

What's best at the minute, Raw or SD? Or have they done the brand split well enough that you really oughta watch both?

Athlai

Not Terrible
Guys I'm completely out of touch with wrestling but with Mania on the horizon need to reinstate my network and get back into business

What's best at the minute, Raw or SD? Or have they done the brand split well enough that you really oughta watch both?
Smackdown all worth watching, talking smack too. YouTube raw.

Mike5181

International Captain
Smackdown's generally passable, if not thoroughly entertaining.

• At two hours rather than three there's less filler
  • They've got AJ Styles, who's basically the best performer in the entire company at the moment.
  • You've got Cena, Ambrose and Miz - probably the three best on the mic.
  • A babyface/in the background GM in Daniel Bryan (who's actually likeable) rather than the Stephanie/Foley ****show on RAW.
  • The women are used relatively well, and there's a spotlight on more than two of them, unlike RAW. Plus, for whatever reason, most of them seem really good promos as well. Carmella was a bit of a surprise in that department. I can't even watch Sasha on RAW these days.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'm in the "if I'm home and it's on i'll watch it, otherwise bleh" camp but apparently Smackdown beat RAW in the ratings for the first time ever recently.

Going to make it a point to watch the Rumble and both shows through Mania though.

Just hope OS doesn't get himself banned a month before again this year. That guy....

Athlai

Not Terrible
Kurt Angle going into the Hall of Fame, Meltzer speculation that he may be involved in a programme to some extent.

Yussssssssssssssssss

Mike5181

International Captain
From the little I've heard/read, it doesn't sound it's like a done deal that we'll see him in the ring again. But in whatever capacity he's used, it will be good to see him in the WWE again.

Athlai

Not Terrible
From the little I've heard/read, it doesn't sound it's like a done deal that we'll see him in the ring again. But in whatever capacity he's used, it will be good to see him in the WWE again.
I think the thing I'd like to see the most if we can't get him back in the ring, is for him to be a new Raw/SD GM (to either replace an awful Foley, or a daddy DB).

Mike5181

International Captain
Angle as Raw GM and Stephanie's character getting a bit of a reset to become more behind the scenes/Shane-esque would be great.