• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
people said that last year after Tana/Okada, and then Omega/Naito happened in the G1, so you can't rule it out, particularly as Okada/Omega will happen again this year

Spikey

there's probably some sort of comparison to be made between the Flair-Steamboat series and Omega's chain of matches that led to this moment (vs Naito & vs Goto on back to back nights to secure this match against Okada)

How can I watch this?
njpw world dot com and subscribe

or it's probably been uploaded onto the wild wild west, dailymotion.com

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I'm drunk, but have been meaning to post this for a while. But fml TJ Perkins' entrance theme is boss. ****ing love chiptune. WAFG.

Compton

International Debutant
Kenny Omega and John Cena teasing a match on Twitter.

I know it's almost certainly a work, but I'd **** my pants if Omega turned up in WWE.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
You'd **** them again once you realised he was now known as "Mega Ken" and presented as the new Simon Dean.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Undertaker sounds like death atm. Anyone catch that weird growl at the end of his promo on his last word?:laugh:

Athlai

Not Terrible
Well I predicted Jericho would be the one to take it off Reigns when Reigns started his feud with Rusev. I don't think I saw it in a handicap match with Strowman interfering as well. That's some pretty amazing overbooking.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Seems like there's an outside shot we could get Stephanie vs. Sasha as a feud. Reckon it might be gun tbh. Stephanie (+Nia) vs. Sasha and Charlotte vs. Bayley would both work at Mania IMO.

Also looking like Jericho vs. KO (U.S), Roman vs. Finn? (Universal) are likely. Chuck in Taker vs AJ or Cena and I'd be pretty stoked with mania.

Spikey

reading the recap, that screams strowman vs undertaker. also reading the recap, what the hell is with building Taker's return all around some mick foley performance review :laugh: