• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Hope Ellsworth eliminates him tbh. Or Cena. And the entire Goldberg beating Lesnar thing is revealed to be a great plan to get big match John over. Or Roman Reigns for that matter. Speaking of which, the Toronto crowd totally **** all over him last night.

Athlai

Not Terrible
On the plus side if Roman is feuding for the Universal championship going into the Rumble, he isn't likely to win the rumble itself.

Goldberg-Lesnar will presumably eliminate one another too.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Would be interesting to do a then and now comparison with all the champs from just 2-3 years ago. You'd have been laughed out of the room for suggesting most of the current champs back then.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
I'm torn; I really want to watch the latest LU episode with the Stardom chicks showing up, but I also don't want to skip ahead given I haven't been watching much this season.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Haha I've softened on Ellsworth. I think he's just about used up all of his mileage now, but I like him a lot more now than I did when he first showed up.

I was worried they were going to try and build him into a serious plucky underdog character, but he's basically just become a parody of that trope, and I find it really quite funny.

King Pietersen

International Captain
Some incredible spots in that TLC match. The flip front-suplex (or whatever the hell that was) onto the chairs was awesome and AJ's 450 onto the table was even better. AJ Styles is so ****ing good. So pleased with how he's being used too, was worried when he signed, but man they've used him so well, treated him like the star he deserves to be. What a man.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Haha I've softened on Ellsworth. I think he's just about used up all of his mileage now, but I like him a lot more now than I did when he first showed up.

I was worried they were going to try and build him into a serious plucky underdog character, but he's basically just become a parody of that trope, and I find it really quite funny.
awta. Wasn't that hot on him before but I genuinely enjoy him now. And that was a great twist.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Yeah I've enjoyed the usage of Ellsworth consistently, everytime hes about to get stale they change it up a little. Hoping AJ kills him as Dean watches and then kills him as well TBH.