• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Am I the only one here who hates Ellsworth? Please end it.
I'm very meh on him. I really liked the storyline at first because of the unexpected nature of it and the fact that he was a complete unknown but it's worn off now.

Plus I'm dying to see Joe vs AJ. Why the **** is he still in NXT ffs.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i mean, i take that it to mean part time at least. maybe not much wrestling, but 100% some appearances. maybe one smackdown ppv and WM?

Athlai

Not Terrible
Smackdown to lose at SS, Taker to blame AJ as captain. Taker vs AJ for Royal Rumble imo.
Honestly wouldn't mind Taker having the belt for Wrestlemania.

Taker vs. Cena for the belt
Taker vs. AJ for the belt
Taker vs. Bray even

All sound awesome to me.

It's honestly weird how much of a presence Undertaker has to other wrestlers, I think a part of me still totally buys into his character. I don't see him as a man really, hes a gunslinger. Hard to describe really.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I guess I wouldn't mind Taker having the belt, but I think there would be loads of better uses for it. Taker vs whoever doesn't need a title on the line to make it a major attraction.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Inspired by one of the better Survivor Series builds in recent years reckon we should bring back predictions.

Think this is a pretty hard to call PPV, reckon the only extremely obvious one is Lesnar beating Goldberg and I suspect shenanigans are probably going to occur.

Lesnar vs Goldberg - but outside shot that Samoa Joe interferes and attacks Brock
Team Raw Men vs Team Smackdown Men - NFI, would prefer Smackdown but think Raw wins this
Team Raw Women vs Team Smackdown Women - I tried to justify in my head how they'd put over the Smackdown women but couldn't imagine how they'd have all of Charlotte, Bayley, Nia and Sasha lose in this.
Team Raw Tag vs Team Smackdown Tag - Curse the Clubs sudden but inevitable betrayal
Zayn vs. Miz - reckon Ziggler is going to **** Miz up
Kendrick vs. Kalisto - by DQ, CW division moves to Smackdown, Kendrick to do sneaky **** or Corbin to kill Kalisto

Picks for the best 5 in the matches

AJ Styles, Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, Braun Strowman
Charlotte, Nia Jax, Becky Lynch, Sasha Banks, Bayley
American Alpha, New Day, Club, Enzo and Cass, Usos

NXT Takeover

Nakamura vs Joe - Joe debuts either Sunday or next week
Asuka vs Mickie James
Bobby Roode vs Tye Dillenger - plucky underdog storyline please, Roode vs. Nakamura would also be a fine and far more realistic feud.
Authors of Pain vs TM61
The Revival vs DIY - dunno really, hoping both teams go up to the main roster honestly. DIY because why not

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I actually don't think Lesnar winning is a shoo in. I suspect he probably will, but I wouldn't be surprised to see him lose via outside interference (possibly from Shane O'Mac). No way in hell is he losing clean though. Would be one of the dumbest booking decisions of all time.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
I actually don't think Lesnar winning is a shoo in. I suspect he probably will, but I wouldn't be surprised to see him lose via outside interference (possibly from Shane O'Mac). No way in hell is he losing clean though. Would be one of the dumbest booking decisions of all time.
Could you imagine WWE building up Lesnar as an unstoppable force, including ending the Streak, to give the associated rub to a part-time, past-his-prime blow-in coming back for a nostalgia trip because he's ****ing awesome?

Yeah, me too.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Honestly wouldn't mind Taker having the belt for Wrestlemania.

Taker vs. Cena for the belt
Taker vs. AJ for the belt
Taker vs. Bray even

All sound awesome to me.

It's honestly weird how much of a presence Undertaker has to other wrestlers, I think a part of me still totally buys into his character. I don't see him as a man really, hes a gunslinger. Hard to describe really.

Think Cena-Taker for Championship is what it will be.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Cena v Taker is definitely the match I would like to see for WM. Doesn't need the title anywhere near it though. I know there's the 16 time champ thing for Cena to chase, but they should just save that storyline for another time. Cena vs Taker is a super big deal, and one of the few "dream" matches left to do that can realistically happen. Having the title involved would add nothing to it, it'd be mega over regardless.

Last edited:

Shri

Mr. Glass
Cena v Taker is definitely the match I would like to see for WM. Doesn't need the title anywhere near it though. I know there's the 16 time champ thing for Cena to chase, but they should just save that storyline for another time. Cena vs Taker is a super big deal, and one of the few "dream" matches left to do that can realistically happen. Having the title involved would add nothing to it, it'd be mega over regardless.
Didn't biker 'taker and Cena clash once already? Remember him in his rapper persona pissing on his grave.:laugh: