• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Went to a RAW house show on Friday night.

A good night out, but probably not as good as the previous show I went to a few years back. Too many matches (and too many of those that were duds - Sin Cara vs Curtis Axel was particularly poor).

Highlight of the night was seeing Jericho. Easily got the loudest pop of the night despite calling London the anus of the UK. Second loudest pop probably for Charlotte or Bayley.

Other notable highlights included Roman Reigns being booked ferociously which, given this was a house show, surprised me somewhat.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It's hilarious how only now many people are realising Trump's made multiple appearances in the WWE.

A friend of mine showed me Stone Cold giving Trump a stunner and just said
"Yeah I know. He's also in the Hall of Fame"

"wat"

"He's in the WWE Hall of Fame"

"..."

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Haha I'm surprised it's not wider knowledge as well tbh. And even if it wasn't before, why is it only coming out now? Surely this would have made useful material for some purpose during the election campaign itself.

Anyway, major troll attempted by WWE on SD this week (i.e. by semi-hinting that Bryan might be the final member of the SD team for Survivor Series). Not that it seemed to matter though, as the Glasgow crowd really didn't give to give a **** either way.

Bahseph

State Captain
These Survivor Series matches would feel so much more special if they just held it off until next year's PPV.

It does look like a solid card though. I have a feeling Zayn vs Dolph could be match of the night. As inconsistent as Dolph is booked storyline wise, WWE always give him time to shine in the ring. And Zayn is way better than the level they book him at. Really a natural babyface, which Seth isn't. Or Roman.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Goldberg face off with Lesnar and Heyman sold it perfectly.
Team Raw face off with Team Smackdown. Plenty of cool little moments and somehow Jericho continues to get even funnier than he ever has been. Also AJ getting chants on a rival show. Dude is ****ing over.

Shame the state of the Union thing was so garbage, Foley should not be on live unscripted segments... Or really live segments. Just not as quick thinking as he used to be.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Goldberg face off with Lesnar and Heyman sold it perfectly.
Team Raw face off with Team Smackdown. Plenty of cool little moments and somehow Jericho continues to get even funnier than he ever has been. Also AJ getting chants on a rival show. Dude is ****ing over.

Shame the state of the Union thing was so garbage, Foley should not be on live unscripted segments... Or really live segments. Just not as quick thinking as he used to be.
Haha why wouldn't he? It's not like the fans actually care about the brand split to any great extent. Some might favour one brand over the other, but first and foremost these people are all fans of WWE as a whole. A top star from any part of the company is going to get cheered.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Seems a strange move though. I mean, they obviously had designed this push as a way of getting him over the hump so far as his loser tag is concerned, and to make him look strong. Having the rug pulled out from underneath him like this at this point doesn't really make a lot of sense unless they are planning to turn him heel.

Either that or maybe he has a wellness violation/injury or something and they are writing him out.

anil1405

International Captain
Seems a strange move though. I mean, they obviously had designed this push as a way of getting him over the hump so far as his loser tag is concerned, and to make him look strong. Having the rug pulled out from underneath him like this at this point doesn't really make a lot of sense unless they are planning to turn him heel.

Either that or maybe he has a wellness violation/injury or something and they are writing him out.
There have been one too many happening these days so can't rule that out.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
isnt he contracted now. seems like you should end ellsworth and bring in the cruiserweights (& break some of them off into tags)