• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Goldberg's awesome if you accept him for what he is. I will tune in to see the great man's first entrance at least. I hear he is still extremely fit.

Is Jericho around? Hopefully he and Goldberg get in a scuffle in the locker room again and Jericho kicks his ass again. Best story.
Second only to Joey Styles giving JBL a black eye imo.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Goldberg would either lose or it would be a no result and they will wait before seeing if they can extend the feud based on ratings, I think.

OverratedSanity

Brock will probably win. Although at this point, he's so goddamn stale that I would t even mind it if he lost.

Also how bad was Michael Cole's intro to Goldberg's entrance? Get a proper ring announcer ffs, that was brutal.

OverratedSanity

Apart from the Goldberg stuff, that raw sounds like a terrible show. They have a cruiserweight division and Neville is on raw bring beaten clean by Bo Dallas?! wat.

Athlai

Not Terrible
I like Bo and I think he plays a malicious character quite well.

The only thing I don't like is how he has a huge ****ing placard that says "Bolieve in Bo."

Reckon we'll get the payoff here of mid card heel Bo, lower card lovably face Curtis Axel and maybe cruiser weight Neville.

Spikey

of course goldberg loses. maybe he gets to kick out of a f5 or two.

then he might a royal rumble appearance if he wants

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
haha, srsly though, just hearing that theme tune, really takes you back.

Most WCW themes were pretty meh, but this one is one of the very few they made that was truly iconic. Kind of like when the Austin theme hit, when you heard it, you knew **** was about to go down.

WAG, just a shame it took him so long to come back really.

Last edited:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Man his whole ****ing entrance back in the day was legendary. The knock on the locker room door. The suite of security guards accompanying him for no reason since he was the baddest bloke in the company but it still made it cool.

Saw the promo, good fun. Can't believe it's been 12 years since he and Brock were booed out of the building and Austin stunned him.

Spikey

ideally goldberg would spear at least one mother****er next week, but unless heyman is gonna volunteer...

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Could have had him spear someone this week tbf. They usually do that when a returning star shows up for a rare appearance. Usually a comedy heel is the one fed to whoever it is. Can remember Rock beating on Lance Cade and La Resistance numerous times, for instance.

Spikey

But Brock is his own universe, and Goldberg is entering that one. Absolutely they could have, let's say, the Club beat up on someone and Goldberg makes the save and kills someone, but how do they relate that to Brock? It's a shame. hopefully he does have another match or a Rumble appearance