• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I actually have a photo with HBK with doing the DX crotch chop. Will try to track down a soft copy. Have it framed in my old house.

andmark

International Captain
Went to the Smackdown taping today. Without giving major spoilers, the triple threat match was brilliant.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Just watched RAW from last night. Liverpool crowd was ace, especially early one.

Fairly ok show on the whole, nothing too special. Not sure if anyone else has pointed this out before, but Ryback: the guy cannot sell for ****. An offensive powerhouse maybe, but his selling is atrocious.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I'm not saying the bloke doesn't attempt to sell, or no sells all the time. It's just when he takes a hit it looks ****ing terrible.

andmark

International Captain
Decent, Jericho got an otherwise dull crowd (I felt awkward chanting "ole" for Sami Zayn) going. At one point Stephanie McMahon said"I'm trying to get you over!", which is surely going to be edited out.

To sum up the point on the crowd, Vince McMahon came out and did a promo which probably won't be televised. He told the crowd to liven up and said "Liverpool" sounds like an old man's skin disease (I also believe he muttered to himself "like Ebola", but Cover Drive Man dooesn't remember that, so I could be wrong)

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Haha, gun. Sounds like you had a top time in any case, and that's pretty awesome. There's something great about watching WWE live. I went to a house show in 2008, and despite the fact that I was past my prime as a wrestling fan, as it were, I still had an amazing time. Really got taken in by the whole atmosphere of the thing. Never experienced anything quite like it.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Haha, gun. Sounds like you had a top time in any case, and that's pretty awesome. There's something great about watching WWE live. I went to a house show in 2008, and despite the fact that I was past my prime as a wrestling fan, as it were, I still had an amazing time. Really got taken in by the whole atmosphere of the thing. Never experienced anything quite like it.
Lol that's such a novel way to describe that.

Mike5181

International Captain
If I went to a show these days, I'd probably be most interested in seeing how big they actually are. Imagine The Big Show in real life.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
The main event of the event I went to was Big Show vs Undertaker. Both definitely appeared even larger irl. The same could be said of Flintoff when I went to the Ashes in 2005. I always knew he was big, but his arms were bigger than my legs. Ridiculous.

andmark

International Captain
I sincerely hope the IC Title match didn't disappoint anyone. I (having watched the UK version of the tapings as well as having been there as it hapenned) know it was better than it looked with advertisement breaks excluded

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
If I went to a show these days, I'd probably be most interested in seeing how big they actually are. Imagine The Big Show in real life.
Saw Kane walking down the street one day and he is definitely not 7 feet tall

Obviously a big guy but not ridiculously massive

Last edited: