Cricket Betting Site Betway
Page 51 of 1126 FirstFirst ... 414950515253611011515511051 ... LastLast
Like Tree2284Likes

Thread: *Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Around 2009/10

Will dig it out later

Sami Zayn and Adrian Neville are on the new wrestling game. Will be so cool playing as Neville with all of his flips and whatnot
    And come what may we're unstoppable
    'cause we know just what we are
    Yeah we know just what we are
    - Oasis, "Stay Young"

Got say, having watched the last few RAW's it's probably the most intriguing ME scene I've watched. Rollins, Orton,Ambrose and Cena. Really good stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    True, a Duffer "heh" is like 50 likes.

They all said "Hallo," and felt awkward and unhappy suddenly, because it was a sort of good-bye they were saying, and they didn't want to think about it.
    Dean Ambrose has does an amazing job as a face. I always thought he would be the best one suited to the heel role once the Shield broke up, but him as the face and Rollins as heel has been excellent.

They all said "Hallo," and felt awkward and unhappy suddenly, because it was a sort of good-bye they were saying, and they didn't want to think about it.

Apparently Rock vs HHH is on the cards for WM. Not the most exciting prospect, given the amount of times they have faced each other in the past, but still, always good to see Rock.

Request Your Custom Title Now! OverratedSanity's Avatar
    Have become a really big Ambrose fan now. Really fun to watch as both heel and face, always a good sign of a great talent. And it amazes me that so many people are still stuck in the same mindset of "oh this era sucks, attitude era forevs". Last 2-3 years have been excellent.

Quote Originally Posted by sledger View Post
    Apparently Rock vs HHH is on the cards for WM. Not the most exciting prospect, given the amount of times they have faced each other in the past, but still, always good to see Rock.
    Don't know how to feel about this. Big fan of their 90s feud but can't really get too excited about it because we've seen them go at it plenty of times.

Goughy and OverratedSanity like this.

Needs more Jim Ross, though. Which reminds me:

One or two in there (especially the rockbottom) are so perfect I almost pissed myself

Another solid RAW, only gripe was the ME being too short. Surprised the ratings are going down every week.

still scratching around in the same old hole
    Quote Originally Posted by duffer View Post
    Another solid RAW, only gripe was the ME being too short. Surprised the ratings are going down every week.
    Who knew Big Show could still put on a good match like he did with Rusev? - finish not withstanding
    If I only just posted the above post, please wait 5 mins before replying as there will be edits

West Robham Rabid Wolves Caedere lemma quod eat lemma

Aye, I'm enjoying this Rusev and Lana schtick. Not comfortable with the Henry and Show love in though. Would be awesome to see one of them go heel.

Was having a debate with my friend on which is the most memorable bump in WWE history. Predictable ones came up like Mankind KotR, Shane O'Mac off the Titantron, Hardy's Whisper in the Wind off the cage on Umaga, but this is my personal favourite, and one which is hardly ever mentioned

I've never seen a bump like that from a guy that big. And the video doesnt even show how Rikishi climbed to the top corner of the cage, and slowly inched his way to the middle with nothing for support. The suspense just built like crazy and all I could think was "There's no way he's gonna jump off right, he'll die". Everything about it is awesome... the expression on his face, the crowd popping like mad and the splash itself had to be perfect. If Rikishi hadn't brought his knees down right before impact, the other guy would've been flattened. Just insane, and it's stuck with me ever since.
    Jono likes this.

Jim Ross is such a legend. Just an institution.

Most memorable spot is Angle vs. Benoit cage match on Raw --> moonsault and diving headbutt off the top of the cage in the same match. Pure epic.
    "I am very happy and it will allow me to have lot more rice."

Eoin Morgan on being given a rice cooker for being Man of the Match in a Dhaka Premier Division game.

Goes without saying that doesn't includeTaker vs. Mankind of course, which is forever #1

Thread Information